As Housing forays into 2 new cities of Noida and Ghaziabad, we have also added back the highly popular Shortlist feature. Now, you can locally save the flats that made you go ‘Perfect. This flat might be my next!’ through the shortlist feature. The best part, there are no pesky sign-ups required to do that. The information is stored locally on your browser.
Shortlist feature: How to use
1. Select any flat on map or from the list view to and click the star shaped ‘Shortlist’ button.
2. Your flat will be added to the ‘Shortlist’ panel at the top left portion of the screen.
3. Clicking on the flat entry in shortlist panel will show you the details of the flat.
4. The flat you have shortlisted will now be tagged with an orange marker like the one shown below. You can continue to browse more flats on the map uninterrupted.
5. You can remove shortlisted flats from the list by any of the 2 methods. Hovering above a flat in the Shortlist panel will show you an option to cross it out of the list. You can also clear the shortlist by clicking on ‘Clear Shortlist’ button located above zoom buttons on the map.
Launch in Noida and Ghaziabad
House hunting is going to change in 2 more cities! Noida, a major industry hub & home to multiple multinational firms and Ghaziabad, the second fastest growing city in the world owing to an intense construction boom are 2 more cities on Housing. With these two additions, we are now active in 7 cities in India. This is not it though. We are coming to more cities. Keep watching this space for more!
If you liked reading this follow us to get similar stories in your feed.