DLF City II
DLF City II is an in Sector 25, DLF City, Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India.
Sector 25 (0.0 Km), DLF Phase 1 (3.19 Km), Sector 14 (4.71 Km), DLF Phase 3 (4.73 Km), Sector 30 (4.86 Km) are the nearby areas to DLF City II.
New Delhi, Sarhol, Gurgaon, Shahpur, Inayatpur are the nearby cities to DLF City II.
DLF City II Point of Interests
Famous Places in DLF City II
- City CentreDLF City II, Sushant Lok I, Golf Course Road, New Delhi, Gurgaon District
- Punjabi Food InnDLF City II, DLF Phase 2, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Central MallSector 28, DLF Phase 2, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near DLF City II?
- Vodafone Belvedere Towers Rapid Metro Station
- M G Road Metro Station
- Phase- two Metro Staion
- Sikanderpur Rapid Metro Station
- Sikanderpur Metro Station
Are there ATMs in DLF City II?
Are there religious places around DLF City II?
What are the best hospitals in/around DLF City II?
- Privat Hospital
- Herbalife International
- Uma Sanjeevani Health Centre And Hospital
- Anahat Clinic
- Eye Q Corporate Office
What are the best schools in/around DLF City II?
- American Montessori Public School Senior Wing
- Ekta Educational Foundation School (Trust)
- Roa shyam lal memorial public school
- Mind Shaper Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Sacred Valley School
What are the top restaurants in/around DLF City II?
- Baujee Ka Dhaba
- Knight Rider
- Rajdhani Thali Restaurant
- Cafe Coffee Day
- Aiwan E Shahi
Is there a shopping mall in DLF City II?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in DLF City II?
How many properties are available for rent in DLF City II?
How many properties are available for sale in DLF City II?
Featured Collections in DLF City II
Search Properties in DLF City II
Founded in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh, DLF started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India, with residential, commercial, and retail properties in 15 states and 24 cities.
Our diverse verticals reflect our dedication to developing ecosystems for India’s changing needs. But our foundation has always been our employees, our customers, our stakeholders, and our shareholders. We invest in spearheading innovation through empowerment and optimism, in order to build the foundation of India’s future on the legacy of our past.