Save Search
Last Updated: May 20, 2019
Showing 1 - 3of 3,

Residential Projects by The Vivansaa Group

Sort By :
Relevance
OFFER
Pay 20% Remaining 80% Bank Loan Available
Vivansaa Baalsam
1.11 Cr
EMI starts at 64.7 K
Vivansaa BaalsamRERA
by The Vivansaa Group
BEML Cooperative Society Layout, Bangalore
Configs
4 BHK Villa
Avg. Rate
4.0k per sqft.
Possession Date
Jul, 2020
Vivansaa Blessings
17.88 L - 55.55 L
EMI starts at 34.6 K
Vivansaa BlessingsRERA
by The Vivansaa Group
BEML Cooperative Society Layout, Bangalore
Configs
1, 2, 2.5, 3 BHK Apartments
Avg. Rate
2.95k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2019
OFFER
Fully Furnished Row Villa(Limited Period Offer)
65.27 L - 88.33 L
EMI starts at 51.6 K
Vivansaa Amaryllies BoulevardRERA
by The Vivansaa Group
Sarjapura Attibele Road, Bengaluru
Configs
3, 4, 5 BHK Villas
Avg. Rate
3.8k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2020
Discussions about The Vivansaa Group
Powered by
Start a new discussion about The Vivansaa Group!
Have something to share? Need inputs from the community
Be the first one to start a discussion on this project
Start Discussion via IREF
ContactThe Vivansaa Group