10 Buildings - 519 units Project Area
13.5 Acres ( 70% open) Launch Date
M3M Merlin is a meticulously designed residential project. Structurally sound and professionally planned, the residences at M3M Merlin is a perfect blend of style and elegance that provides complete comfort to its residents. The project boasts of the architecture and interior designing of each apartment that is completely awe-inspiring. The project offers you with a sense of serenity and calmness. Due to its unmatchable designs, perfect interiors and prime location advantages, you will truly experience a luxurious lifestyle here. M3M Merlin proves itself to be a perfect residential destination where every individual has his own space of living in an opulent way.
- Indoor Lounge for Reading
- Aqua Aerobic Pool
- Kids Water Jet
- RCC Framed Structure
- Kinder Garden
- Provision for Outdoor Poolside Cafe
- Provision For Barbecue in Balconies
- Mechanical Car Wash
- Themed Internal Lighting for Towers
- 3 Tier Security (boom barriers, manned security and CCTV cameras)
- Children Creche
- Reflexology Walk
- Perimeter Security & Intelligent Access Control System
- Jaccuzi in Apartments with Terrace
- Relaxation Multi Purpose/Party Room/Mini Theatre with Karaoke Facility
- Beach Volleyball & BBQ Area
- Themed Landscaped Areas with Sitting Spaces
- Digital Gaming
- Basement Parking
- Pedestrian path with an Upscale Low Rise Community feel
- Grand Attrium
- Lazy River Concept with six unique swimming pools including a pool with infinity edge, Jacuzzi pool wading pool, kids pool, aqua aerobics pool & a toddler pool
- Coffee Bar
- Dedicated Retail Space
Legal Approvals (4)
Configurations (Super Builtup Area)
Bank Offers (7)
Insights into Sector 67
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
M3M India Ltd
M3M is one of the fastest growing real estate conglomerate with a philosophy that strives for excellence in everything it does. M3M Group stands for ‘Magnificence in the Trinity of Men, Materials and Money’. Group’s portfolio includes landmark projects in various real estate verticals such as residential, commercial, educational, IT/SEZ, entertainment and hospitality. The group has a land bank of around 800 hectares (2000 acres) across the high growth corridors of NCR. The Group recently delivered M3M Cosmopolitan - 1 st hi-street project on Golf Course Road (Extn), Gurugram, Haryana and is currently giving shape to 17 iconic projects, most of which are in advanced stages of development and scheduled for delivery over the next 6-24 months. The motto of the company is “quality, timely delivery and excellence”. Features like innovative, unique and unparalleled concepts, multi-dimensional realty solutions and unmatched high service standards, give it a distinguished identity in the industry. With prestigious awards and accolades to its credit, M3M has achieved a lot in just a short span of time. With a long term and futuristic approach, M3M is also expanding its footprints in the international market.Read Less Read More
More Projects by M3M India Ltd
M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments
Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft
Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.
Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.
Location : Sector 67 , adjacent to Ireo Victory Valley and
between Landmark Commercial.
M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
I have got sense from market trends that these projects are going well beyond my budget. I would like to know from you guys :
1) Is it really that these three projects mentioned are above 1.5Cr (all inclusive)?
2) I have heard that sector 8x/ sector 9x/ sector 1xx have an inherent disadvantage with them due to Manesar Toll Plaza. I am also hearing now a days that it is going to be shifted and clover leaf is coming up at that location. What is the real scenario?
3) Which are the best townships right now which are ready to move or will give possession within a year and comes under my budget of 1.4Cr.?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.