18 Buildings - 985 units Project Area
18.5 Acres ( 80% open) Launch Date
Located off the Dwarka Express Way in Sector 107 (Gurgaon), Woodshire offers a unique blend of access and aspiration. A mid-rise development spread across 18 acres, Woodshire is uniquely designed to cater to an open area that encompasses 80% of its total space. Designed by RSP (India) and executed by BL Gupta Constructions, Woodshrie offers a host of amenities that include an extensive cover of foliage, dedicated cycling and jogging tracks, swimming pools, a multi-level 5000 sq. ft. club and a number of sporting facilities.
- Large parks and play areas at development levels.
- Parking spread across basement level throughout the project.
- Shared open spaces with tot-lots, courts and gardens at block levels.
- A 5000 sq.ft Multi-level club house including Spa, Unisex Gym and Salon.
- Promenade – Jogging Track
- Seating Plaza
- Parks & Play Areas
- All towers are ‘mid-rise’ structures resulting in naturally lit central landscaping.
- Continuous park and green eco-system boasting of seating plaza, water body, Mounds amphitheater, Aerobics Court, Yoga Deck, jogging, Walking and cycling tracks to cater to the social and fitness needs of the residents.
- A number of apartments are open on three sides to maximize ventilation & natural light.
- Sports amenities like tennis court, badminton court, swimming pools, Skating Rink and Mini Basketball Court spread out conveniently across the project.
- Central Green - West
- Provision for primary and nursery school.
- Central Green – East
- Vehicular movement has been directed along the plot perimeter along with tower drop off and basement access.
- Dedicated retail area to cater to daily requirements of the residents.
- The Project offers an 80% open area with extensive green cover.
- Primary and Nursery School
- Highly efficient apartment and common area layout.
- Convenient Shopping
- RCC Framed Structure
- Perimeter Security & CCTV Surveillance along with smart card access, special passes for visitors and individual security system for every high rise provide complete peace of mind.
- Well designed, air-conditioned entrance lobbies for Guests and Visitors at the ground floor.
Bank Offers (7)
- Clubhouse to spend quality leisure time
- Cycling Track and Skating Ring to maintain sportsmanship
- Badminton Court, Mini Basket Ball court, Tennis Court to bask in your favorite game
- Yoga Deck and Aerobics Court to maintain physical and mental fitness
Insights into neighbourhood
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
M3M is one of the fastest growing real estate conglomerate with a philosophy that strives for excellence in everything it does. M3M Group stands for ‘Magnificence in the Trinity of Men, Materials and Money’. Group’s portfolio includes landmark projects in various real estate verticals such as residential, commercial, educational, IT/SEZ, entertainment and hospitality. The group has a land bank of around 800 hectares (2000 acres) across the high growth corridors of NCR. The Group recently delivered M3M Urbana – the largest integrated commercial development and M3M Cosmopolitan - 1st hi-street project on Golf Course Road (Extn), Gurugram, Haryana and is currently giving shape to 16 iconic projects, most of which are in advanced stages of development and scheduled for delivery in near future. The motto of the company is “quality, timely delivery and excellence”. Features like innovative, unique and unparalleled concepts, multi-dimensional realty solutions and unmatched high service standards, give it a distinguished identity in the industry. With prestigious awards and accolades to its credit, M3M has achieved a lot in just a short span of time. With a long term and futuristic approach, M3M is also expanding its footprints in the international market.Read Less Read More
For the last six months I've been struggling with trying to get customer service from M3M and they are appalling. While I know that tends to be a general problem with the Real Estate Industry in India, the guys at M3M actually lie and avoid phone calls hoping the problem will go away!
I have bought from DLF, IREO and Unitech and this is the first time ever that I've felt strong enough to talk about it.
1) What was promised by Sales hasn't come through
2) They also appear to have a big communication gap with their channel partners
3) Despite escalating the issue the lies continue. It appears that they have zero ethics!
4) The courtesy extended pre-sale has vanished and been replaced by rudeness and indifference. Decency on my side gets met with lies and arrogance from them.
I would like to know how many on this forum have experienced similar issues.
Please post as a follow up to the thread.
I will be broadcasting my story and would like to know how many others are out there!