About Lodha Palava Allura
Jan, 2019RERA ID
Thousands of trees with 60% open spaces.
A 5-acre Lakeside Park and well-planned waterfronts.
Xperia Mall, retail high-street and upcoming New-Age mall.
Ready Ganesha & Shiva temples and an upcoming Gurudwara and Jain Temple.
iThink by Lodha with companies like HDFC Bank.
7 million sq. ft. Palava Business District under development.
120+ acre Industrial Park with manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
3 renowned ICSE schools & a CBSE school.
Palava Nature Centre.
Upcoming Palava Institute for Advanced Training.
Olympic Sports Complex.
Cricket ground, football field and 9-hole golf course.
24x7 Power and Water supply.
Smart Governing Council - Palava City Management Association.
Palava GO - dedicated shuttle service for travel within Palava and outside.
Lodha Palava Allura Amenities
- Air-conditioned bedroom with 5-star energy efficient AC
- Premium double charged vitrified flooring
- Designed with minimal wastage of space
- Separate wardrobe space in bedroom
- Advanced multi-tier security system
- Homes with beautiful garden or tree-lined avenue views
- Instant geyser in bathroom
- Bath fittings from Jaquar and other brands
- World Class School
- Grand Clubhouse
- Central Garden
- Large Kids Ply Area
- Disclaimer: †Based on livability quotient ranking by JLL in its 'Livability Quotient - A Paradigm Shift in India's Emerging Cities' Report 2017 I ^Proposed 27 m wide road, currently 2-lane with expansion approved I 1 or equivalent I '5:95 Easy Buy. Own contribution of 5% and bank pays the rest. Subject to eligibility I #Not available in all apartments, Exceptions apply I ''If you are first-time home buyer with an annual household income between `6-18 lacs I ^^With 95% reliability I The plans, layout, specifications, images and other details herein are indicative and the developer/owner reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the development. Select fittings/options may be available in limited units only or available at additional price and are not part of the standard unit. All brands mentioned herein may be replaced by equivalent or better brand(s) as decided by the project architect.
Price Trends of Usarghar Gaon
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Lodha Palava Allura Developer Information
Lodha Group is among the foremost real estate developers in Mumbai. Established in 1980, the developer etched its name in the history by recording one of the biggest land deal in India when it purchased a plot in Wadala worth Rs 4,053 crore from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). It has also been rated as a profitable real estate player and the largest by sales for three consecutive years apart from being endowed with awards for marketing excellence.
In addition to delivering world-class housing solutions in Mumbai, Lodha Group has expanded its presence in the luxury segment of Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore as well as the United Kingdom. With 38 years of remarkable journey in the industry, the builder has engaged in strategic forays into all asset classes including residences, IT Parks, townships, offices, weekend retreats and retail spaces.Experience and Strengths
With a vision of 'Building a Better Life', Lodha Group promotes ‘leadership through innovation’ and has spearheaded several landmark developments such as World One - the world's tallest residential tower, and the Palava City - the first Greenfield Smart City in the country. The group was honoured with the Green Good Design Award 2012 for World One. It won 5 STAR for Best Interior Design for project Lodha Fiorenza.
Led by chairman and founder, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, the company has attained new heights in building outstanding properties that are at par with global standards. The builder strives to create a quality lifestyle and make a difference in the lives of people across all segments. Lodha Group successfully launched its value luxury sub-brand CASA to cater to the mid-income group. With a host of designer residences, the developer has ensured to fulfil the lifestyle needs of many buyers of luxury homes.
Lodha Group crossed a direct employee strength of 3,000 in 2013. A committed management team, equipped with extensive technical expertise and domain knowledge, works towards providing timely and high-quality solutions for its clients. The developer exhibits a passion for going the last mile in order to seek excellence and exceed customers’ expectations. It complied with its corporate values of integrity and ethics when dealing with all the stakeholders.Projects
Lodha Group has launched over 164 residential projects and is working on 85 ongoing projects. The builder holds the merit of delivering over 35 million sqft of real estate space accounting for about 30 projects in and around Mumbai (from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali).
The Palava city by Lodha Group is an over 4,000-acre integrated city which is set to be one of the world's top 50 most liveable cities. Residential units by the group include 2 and 3BHK apartments of sizes 500 sqft to luxury roomy 4BHK villas of size 5,000 sqft.