12 Buildings - 16 units Project Area
7.5 Acres ( 20% open) Launch Date
Antriksh Group and Ideal Group have collaborated to present the ultimate in luxury living with the launch of Antriksh Golf View 2. Bestowed with International Standard community living experience, the project is all set to benchmark new heights in condominium development and provide the best of facilities and amenities for a quality living experience. Carefully designed flats ensure that the rooms are spacious and properly ventilated. The highlights of the project include availability of all the basic amenities along with luxuries in and around the complex. The lush green landscape comes up as a treat to one’s eyes. All in all, the project can be termed as a good investment for the future.
- Cascade Water Bodies
- Water Softening Plants
- Landscaped Pathway, Zen Garden and Lawn
- Club House
Bank Offers (6)
- Indoor heated swimming pool for you to savor a relaxed bath
- Jacuzzi to supply to your needs of unspoiled aura
- Sauna to refresh your mind, body and soul
- Kid's Splash Pool wherein kids can enhance swimming skills
- Meditation Area to rejuvenate your mind and soul after daily stress
- Party Lawn where you can have fun filled events and activities
Insights into Sector 77
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
Antriksh Ideal Group
With more than 25 years of experience, Antriksh Ideal Group is rapidly growing to become one of the leading Real Estate entities in India. Build on the strengths of professionalism, integrity, service & constant innovations, the company has managed to achieve new heights with a thrust to residential solutions. With a track record of quality construction, the company is a leading builder and promoter of housing societies, commercial buildings, shopping malls etc. in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon. It is well equipped with sound plant and machinery which have enabled it to build trauted relations with India's leading Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) supplying companies like - Birla Ready Mix and J.K.Ready Mix.Read Less Read More
Need little help with you insight...
I have finalized Antriksha golf view 1/2 for buying a flat for self use.
I'm getting inventories in 1 and 2 at resale price..... I have couple of questions:
1) Which one is better? Golf view 1 or golf view 2 ??
I visited two week back...and found Golf view 2 have very little green area in compare to Antriksha Golf view 1.... , and golf view 2 work was under full swing......
2) Since I'm getting in resale, and construction is 80% done, I have to put in around 60-70 lack right now to the seller... Is it suggested to put that much amount of money on a project, when the completion time is projected at March-April 2014? I believe I can't move in before dec 2014, as by that time people will start moving... (Just an assumption)
3) Is there any other project which will be completed in next 3-6 months.. (Ex: Mahagun moderne)
I'm a new user of this forum, and already stumble all the posts related to the same... Any useful insight and expert opinion will be appreciated....