1 Building - 144 units Launch Date
- Health Facilities
- Laundromats, In Room Service
- Advantage of Dual Usage option (Commercial & Residential)
- Best Suited for Traveling Entrepreneurs, Students, NRIs, Working Bachelors and Corporates
- Value Proposition for Investors –Capital Appreciation –Opportunity to earn Annuity Rental Income in the range of ~10%
- Ideal for Investors and End Users
- Aesthetically finished, Air-conditioned Studio Units
- Design by renowned Architects RSA+R204 design, RSP Singapore
- 1BHK + Lounge Flat of 800 sq.ft.
- Air Conditioned Ground Floor Lobby
Bank Offers (8)
Insights into Sector 67
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
M3M India Ltd
M3M India Ltd. stands for 'Magnificence in the trinity of Men, Materials & Money'. The motto of the company is "quality, timely delivery and excellent". Distinguishing features of M3M India Ltd. within the industry are its innovative, unique and unparalleled concepts, multi-dimensional realty solutions and unmatched high service standards. The vision of the company is to set a new benchmark in customer satisfaction and employee motivation. Their rapidly expanding portfolio is transforming M3M into a conglomerate of business verticals that straddles: residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, education and IT/ SEZ. Due to its quality work, the company has earned many awards. The company has gained valuable experience in the construction sector with diverse and complementary talents from a rich network of top notch intermediaries, financial institutions, high-net-worth individuals and some of the most reputed developers in India.Read Less Read More
More Projects by M3M India Ltd
For the last six months I've been struggling with trying to get customer service from M3M and they are appalling. While I know that tends to be a general problem with the Real Estate Industry in India, the guys at M3M actually lie and avoid phone calls hoping the problem will go away!
I have bought from DLF, IREO and Unitech and this is the first time ever that I've felt strong enough to talk about it.
1) What was promised by Sales hasn't come through
2) They also appear to have a big communication gap with their channel partners
3) Despite escalating the issue the lies continue. It appears that they have zero ethics!
4) The courtesy extended pre-sale has vanished and been replaced by rudeness and indifference. Decency on my side gets met with lies and arrogance from them.
I would like to know how many on this forum have experienced similar issues.
Please post as a follow up to the thread.
I will be broadcasting my story and would like to know how many others are out there!