About Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue
12 Buildings - 400 unitsPR0JECT AREA
11 Acres LAUNCH DATE
Feb, 2017RERA ID
1. Only 4 apartment per floor. Every apartment is corner apartment.
2. 75% lush Green Area in society.
3. Modular kitchen
4. Fall ceiling in entire apartment.
5. GST benefit
Get A Big Umbrella This Rainy Season Because You'Re Going To Take Away A Luxury Home!
• Samridhi Luxuriya Monsoon Bonanza Is Here And It Is So Irresistible That You Can'T Ignore It. Book A Luxury Home By Paying Just 2.5 L* Now And Nothing Till Offer Of Possession! It Brings You Exciting Offers, Freebies And A Chance To Win A Trip To Singapore/Dubai, Samsung Galaxy S9 And Gold Coin! What More Can You Ask For? Don'T Miss This Golden Opportunity Because Rain May Last This Home Offer Won'T!
Samridhi Luxuria Monsoon Bonanza Home Offers
• Gst Benefits
• Ac In Bedrooms
• 1 Kva Power Back-Up
• Semi-Modular Kitchen
• No Loan Processing Fee
• Water Purifier
• Telephone Intercom
• Video Doorbell
• Electric Meter Installation
• 1St Name Change Waiver
• Steel Frame Toughened Glass In Balconies & Many More
• Sbi Funded Project
Starting From 45 Lacs*
• Come Join Us This Sunday For An Exciting Event At Samridhi Luxuriya
• Come Celebrate Smaridhi Luxuriya Monsoon Bonanza With Us And We Will Ensure To Make It An Enjoyable Experience For You All. Plan A Visit Along With Your Family Or Friends And Let Them Also Be Part Of The Whole Fun That Comes Bundled On This Day. We Have A Special Sunday Planned For You As We Take You Introduce You To Luxury Homes At Samridhi Luxuriya.
• Fun Games For Kids And Family
• Snacks And Drinks
• Lucky Draw
• Anchor Based Performance
• Pick And Drop Facility From The Nearest Metro Station
•The Most Luxurious Project In Sector 150
•2/3 BHK Luxurious Apartments
Location Advantages :
• The Sector 150 Is Spread Over 600 Acre And 80 Percent Of The Sector Will Be Green With 42 Acre Park, Which Is One Of The Biggest Sector Park In The Country & Most Of The Greenest Sector Of Noida.
• This Sector Comprises Of Sports City Which Will Also Offer Recreational Facilities Along With 9 Hole Golf Course, Sports Open Area And Sports Facilities Including Multi-Purpose Playfields, Indoor Sports Hall, Cricket Academy, Swimming Centre, A Hospital And Internal Roads And Green Spaces.
• Adjacent To Proposed Biggest International Cricket Stadium Of India Which Is Approved By Bcci & The Noida Greater Noida Metro Shall Be Commissioned By March 2018. The Metro Station Is Just Across The Road.
• The Proposed Flyovers, Underpasses, Dnd Expressway, Greater Noida Expressway And Yamuna Expressway- Which Are Already Operational Have Made Travelling And Living In This Residential Sector Very Easy. It Is Well Connected To Delhi, Agra, Faridabad, Ghaziabad And Beyond.
• The Forthcoming Fng (Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad ) Expressway Will Directly Touch Sectors 150, 142, 143B And 167, 168, Etc. And Traffic Along Sectors 168A, 167A, 141, 143, 140, 139A, 139B, And 88 On Both Sides Of The Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The Expressway Will Also Provide Speedy Access To Faridabad, And Ghaziabad.
• 20 Minutes Drive To The Budhh International Circuit, The India'S Only F1 Track & The Proposed India'S First And World'S Fourth Night Safari Spread Over 250 Acres Is Just Located At A Drive Of 20 Mins
• Educational Institutes, 5-Star Hotels, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, And Commercial Hubs Are Also Being Built In The Area.
• A 126 Mva Captive Power Generation Unit And Sewage Treatment Plants With An Aggregate Capacity Of 30,000 Kilolitres Per Day Are Also To Be Set Up In The Area.
• The Proposed Biotech Park In Greater Noida Is To Be Spread Over 100 Acres And Would Primarily Promote Projects In Healthcare, Industrial Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology Both In The Areas Of Manufacturing And Research.
• The Noida International Airport In Jewar, Which Was Granted An In-Principle Clearance Approval By Union Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Will Be Able To Cater To 30-50 Million Passengers Each Year. The Airport Shall Be Operational By 2023.
• The Proposed Airport Shall Boost The Economic Growth Of The Entire Region Including Agra, Mathura, Vrindavan, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Aligarh, Bulandshahar, Moradabad Among Others.
Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue Amenities
- Entrance and Exit
- Basement Ramps
- Drop-off for Towers
- Multipurpose Open Lawn
- Kids Play Area
- Senior Citizen‘s Area
- Skateboard Track
- Palm Court
- Community Building & Sports Block
- Drop-off for Community Building
- Swimming Pool with Wading
- Kids Pool
- Pool Deck area
- Multipurpose Party Lawn
- Putting Greens
- Solar Gazebos
- Water Feature
- Commercial Area
- Landscaped Plaza Space
- Open Parking
- HSD Yard
- Electrical Services
- HVAC Services
- Grass Pavers
- Walkway Paving
- Cultural HUB
- Exercise Garden
Insights into neighbourhood
- The sector 150 is spread over 600 acres and 80 percent of the sector will be green with a 42-acre park, which is one of the biggest sector parks in the country & most of the greenest sector of Noida.
- This sector comprises of Sports City which will also offer recreational facilities along with 9 hole Golf Course, Sports open area and sports facilities including multi-purpose playfields, indoor sports hall, cricket academy, swimming center, a hospital, and internal roads and green spaces.
- The proposed flyovers, underpasses, DND Expressway, Greater Noida Expressway, and Yamuna Expressway- which are already operational have made traveling and living in this residential sector very easy. It is well connected to Delhi, Agra, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and beyond.
- The forthcoming FNG (Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad ) Expressway will directly touch Sectors 150, 142, 143B and 167, 168, etc. and traffic along Sectors 168A, 167A, 141, 143, 140, 139A, 139B, and 88 on both sides of the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The expressway will also provide speedy access to Faridabad, and Ghaziabad.
- 20 minutes drive to the Budhh International circuit, India's only F1 track & The proposed India's first and World's fourth NIGHT SAFARI spread over 250 acres is just located at a drive of 20 mins
- Educational institutes, 5-star hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, and commercial hubs are also being built in the area.
- A 126 MVA captive power generation unit and sewage treatment plants with an aggregate capacity of 30,000 kilolitres per day are also to be set up in the area.
- The proposed Biotech Park in Greater Noida is to be spread over 100 acres and would primarily promote projects in Healthcare, Industrial biotechnology, Agricultural biotechnology both in the areas of manufacturing and research.
- The Noida International Airport in Jewar, which was granted an in-principle clearance approval by Union ministry of civil aviation, will be able to cater to 30-50 million passengers each year. The airport shall be operational by 2023.
- The proposed airport shall boost the economic growth of the entire region including Agra, Mathura, Vrindavan, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Aligarh, Bulandshahar, Moradabad among others.
Price Trends of Sector 150
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area