30 Buildings LAUNCH DATE
Jun, 2015RERA ID
A lush 40-acres oasis filled with over a thousand trees and countless experiences. Discover just how enriching, how full of promise, every minute can be. Today, hundreds of families are living Thane’s finest lifestyle, delivered an incredible 8 months early*.
Be a part of this grand lifestyle, with an unmissable double opportunity.
Happy Homes Special: Pay Only 50% of your EMI for 24 months* which gives you plenty of room to pay your current rent, or set up your new home while being comfortably within your budget. 0 Stamp Duty.*
HAPPY HOMES SPECIAL.
Pay only half your EMI*.The time between buying your dream home and moving in is one of the most exciting times for your family and loved ones. Pay only 50% of your EMI for 24 months* which gives you plenty of room to pay rent/EMI on existing house.
EXCLUSIVE 3 BED RESIDENCES
Here is an opportunity to live in a home that defines your lifestyle.Presenting a unique tower with only 3 Bed residences made for complete life.From the gleaming floors, to the elegant European style fitments, to the thought space design, every corner exudes luxury and style.
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED 1 & 2 BED RESIDENCES
Live in a home with optimal space planning. Presenting thoughtfully designed Air Conditioned** homes with superior design to ensure more privacy.
**Except for kitchen, toilets & service areas
Amara has been registered via MahaRERA registration number: Tower 1 - 5, 7 - 19 : P51700001065 | Tower 26, 27, 28, 30, 34, 35 : P51700001031 | Tower 29, 31 : P51700000981 | Tower 32, 33 : P51700001030 | Tower 36, 37 : P51700013961 | Tower 6, 22 : P51700014760 | Tower 20, 21 P51700016961 Wing 45 : P51700018593 and Wing 46 : P51700018579 are available on the website mahaonline.gov.in under registered projects.
- Elegant lobbies on each level
- Residences designed by world-renowned master architect, Hafeez Contractor
- Every residence has a garden view, select residences get beautiful views of Vasai Creek
- Fully air-conditioned homes
- Jain Temple, Ganesha Temple
- 27 Storeyed towers
- INTERNAL Homes with 3 sides open^ to allow maximum sunlight and fresh air. Large windows for ample natural light & air. Optimal space planning, with wardrobe space in every bedroom and separate storeroom and utility areas. Imported Marbital* flooring in the living room, dining room, passage areas study room & bedrooms. Walk-in wardrobe niche in master bedroom, separate store room^, puja room^, & utility area. Modern Air-conditioned** homes with superior design to ensure more privacy **In select residences ^Except for kitchen, toilets& service areas *Or equivalent
- EXTERNAL Splash pads A Sacred garden Tree house A Jain temple A Ganesha temple A grand sports arena Almost 30 acres of open space with sports facilities A 5,000 sq. ft. gym, indoor sports courts and multiple swimming pools, including a covered ladies pool 6 clubhouses, including the sprawling 25,000 sq. ft. main clubhouse Indoor and outdoor party venues, including a poolside deck Lively poolside café Play village Jungle gym Mini-amphitheatre A lantern garden for magical evenings A cosy hammock garden Aromatic garden and grove An art and sculpture garden Barbeque areas and dining enclaves for impromptu dinner parties A private theatre minus the ticket queue Picnic niches at your doorstep Private forest with pavilions and a machan Walking trails, including a boardwalk, canopy walk and woodland trail A landscape dappled with lawns and wetland gardens Outdoor decks for meditation, tai chi, yoga and Pilates
Insights into neighbourhood
Price Trends of Thane West
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Amara Developer Information
Lodha Group is among the foremost real estate developers in Mumbai. Established in 1980, the developer etched its name in the history by recording one of the biggest land deal in India when it purchased a plot in Wadala worth Rs 4,053 crore from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). It has also been rated as a profitable real estate player and the largest by sales for three consecutive years apart from being endowed with awards for marketing excellence.
In addition to delivering world-class housing solutions in Mumbai, Lodha Group has expanded its presence in the luxury segment of Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore as well as the United Kingdom. With 38 years of remarkable journey in the industry, the builder has engaged in strategic forays into all asset classes including residences, IT Parks, townships, offices, weekend retreats and retail spaces.Experience and Strengths
With a vision of 'Building a Better Life', Lodha Group promotes ‘leadership through innovation’ and has spearheaded several landmark developments such as World One - the world's tallest residential tower, and the Palava City - the first Greenfield Smart City in the country. The group was honoured with the Green Good Design Award 2012 for World One. It won 5 STAR for Best Interior Design for project Lodha Fiorenza.
Led by chairman and founder, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, the company has attained new heights in building outstanding properties that are at par with global standards. The builder strives to create a quality lifestyle and make a difference in the lives of people across all segments. Lodha Group successfully launched its value luxury sub-brand CASA to cater to the mid-income group. With a host of designer residences, the developer has ensured to fulfil the lifestyle needs of many buyers of luxury homes.
Lodha Group crossed a direct employee strength of 3,000 in 2013. A committed management team, equipped with extensive technical expertise and domain knowledge, works towards providing timely and high-quality solutions for its clients. The developer exhibits a passion for going the last mile in order to seek excellence and exceed customers’ expectations. It complied with its corporate values of integrity and ethics when dealing with all the stakeholders.Projects
Lodha Group has launched over 164 residential projects and is working on 85 ongoing projects. The builder holds the merit of delivering over 35 million sqft of real estate space accounting for about 30 projects in and around Mumbai (from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali).
The Palava city by Lodha Group is an over 4,000-acre integrated city which is set to be one of the world's top 50 most liveable cities. Residential units by the group include 2 and 3BHK apartments of sizes 500 sqft to luxury roomy 4BHK villas of size 5,000 sqft.