East Platinum Bank Offers (6)
Insights into neighbourhood
Price Trends of Sector 440.72%
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
East Platinum Developer Information
ABCZ Builders is a group prominent in the realty ambit. This group aims to become the best and offers top quality services. The customer centric approach of this group helps the employees of the company gain the trust of the customers. This group is a brand and the customers, clients and associates feel proud to even have an acquaintance with ABCZ Builders. The projects of this group are built after long analysis of the surroundings and designs which are desired and needed by customers. ABCZ Builders provide round the clock services and also take care of the project even after its completion by performing regular maintenance checks.Read Less Read More
Today i went for a drive around sector 44, 96-98 along the service road .
1. Service road has been recently surfaced and looks fabulous until Grande site. Its better than any of the other proper noida sector roads.
2. Mahamaya balika college work seems to be finishing fast.
3. Supertech Esqure excavation done , good to see some activity there.
my query for the gurus of noida
1. Saw excavation and pilling just after amity school , its a long plot, was barricaded on all four side with green sheets. Any idea what is coming up there. is it some commercial, Mall.
2. Just after that , before balika college, another plot excavation , barricading was done in blue sheet. what is coming up there. I heard some NA office is going to be built on that plot. in case someone has firm info pls share.
I intend to shift closer to Amity School in sector 44 and with a budget of about 25K or whereabouts. Some of the options being talked about are Karthik Kunj, Gulmohar, Omaxe and Sapphire (sector 45). If any of you been in a situation like this before or live in one of these societies, can you please help with comparing these? We are a family of three, and currently live at a comfortable flat in sector 82.
Please do help on this one. Thank you.