About Nahar Ailis
10 unitsLAUNCH DATE
Read LessRead More
Nahar Ailis is a premium housing project at Neelankarai in ECR Road. The project is ready-to-move and the residents can enjoy several amenities including as Landscaped Garden, Power Backup, Lift, 24x7 Security and Rainwater Harvesting. Social infrastructure like banks, schools and parks surround the area. It is also very well-connected to various parts of the city by public transport network.
Nahar Ailis Price & Floor Plan
Nahar Ailis Bank Offers(2)
Nahar Ailis Amenities
- Secured Lift for each villa.
- One individual letterbox will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to points in each flat in the living room and the bedrooms.
- Covered car park
- Security intercom system.
- Generator Backup.
- Automatic water level controller for pumps will be provided
- Land scaping (Hard or Soft)
- One common septic tank & sump with adequate capacity will be provided.
- Motorized gate.
- Anti-termite treatment
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bedrooms.
View All Amenities and Interiors
View Less Amenities and Interiors
Insights into neighbourhood
Neelankarai is a fast developing town in Kancheepuram district of Tamil Nadu about a few kilometers south of Adyar, Chennai. The name of Neelankarai, Neelam + Karai means Blue Shore is located with Palavakkam in the North, Vettuvankeni in the South and the Bay of Bengal in the East. Over the years Neelankarai has developed tremendously and has made a significant name for itself in popularity for various reasons. The Mass Rapid Transit System (Chennai) runs through Neelankarai and has three stations within the neighborhood - Kasturbai Nagar, Indira Nagar and Thiruvanmiyur. Neelankarai is also home to Central Leather Research Institute, the world's largest leather research institute. IIT Madras, Anna University, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Asian College of Journalism and the Technical Teachers Training Institute are all located in adjacent neighborhoods. The nearest airport is Chennai International Airport.
Price Trends of Neelankarai
1.82% Price Rise in last 1 year
Price per sq.ft.
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
Essentials Banks | Hospitals | Schools | Parks
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
Amenities Groceries | Pharmacies | Shopping Malls
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
Entertainment Restaurants | Movie Theatres | Bars
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
Commute Bus | Train | Air
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Nahar Ailis Developer Information
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the possession status and possession date of Nahar Ailis?
The possession status of Nahar Ailis is Ready to Move and is available for possession in/from Apr, 2019.
Where is Nahar Ailis exactly located?
The Nahar Ailis, Chennai is located in Neelankarai.
How much is the area of 5 BHK in Nahar Ailis?
The total area of a 5 BHK in Nahar Ailis is 5,065sq.ft.
What is the price of 5 BHK in Nahar Ailis?
The price of 5 BHK in Nahar Ailis starts at ₹70,910,000.