Table of Contents
- Oxygen cylinder-related services
- Plasma donation/search
- Emergency ambulance services
- Auto-ambulance services in Delhi
- Home nursing and ICU services
- Real-time availability of beds
- List of COVID-19 testing labs
- NGOs providing relief during COVID-19
- How to book COVID-19 vaccine slot?
- Tips to book vaccine slot on CoWIN portal
With India’s health infrastructure reeling under the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, patients and their families are finding it difficult to search for basic health facilities for themselves. To help you out, we have listed verified leads of oxygen cylinders and related services, emergency ambulance services, home nursing and ICU services, real-time dashboards of various states and list of NGOs that are helping the affected. The list will be updated as soon as we receive more verified leads.
|City||Contact details||Last verified on|
|Delhi NCR||Sanchit I-Kall (9650637777)||Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
|Faridabad||8810311034||Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
|Mumbai||9152053446||Monday, May 10, 2021|
|Patna||9308409095||Monday, May 10, 2021|
|Lucknow||9555635040||Monday, May 10, 2021|
|Mumbai||Afsar Shaikh (9372247100)||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Bangalore||7204317173||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Gwalior||Ibrahim (9827386795)||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Pune||Dr Deshmukh (9765843763)||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Delhi||7477392873||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Delhi||9891396967||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Gurgaon||Mohit Patel (9432930371)||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Delhi||Kabir Singh (+91 8587950514)||Tuesday, May 4, 2021|
|Delhi||Naveen (9911758881)||Tuesday, May 4, 2021|
|Gurgaon||Plot No 324, Sector 7, IMP Manesar||Tuesday, May 4, 2021|
|Mumbai||Akhtar Sheikh (9372247100)||Monday, May 3, 2021|
|Bangalore||SLV Industrial Gases (9900645566)||Monday, May 3, 2021|
|Gorakhpur||GIDA (9795963353)||Monday, May 3, 2021|
|Kolkata||Loknath (8697942737)||Monday, May 3, 2021|
Source: TradeIndia Twitter account and verifiedcovidleads.com
Note: Do not transfer money online in advance or before getting the oxygen cylinder delivered. If anyone asks for advance payment, report the company to the nearest police station or at Emergency Number #100. Source: TradeIndia Twitter account, verifiedcovidleads.com
Also read Everything you need to know about Oxygen concentrators
Below is the list of organisations that are fast-tracking the search of plasma donors. Recipients and donors can register on any of these organisations to find a match:
|ENACTUS IIT Bombay||https://plasmaconnect.typeform.com/to/PTLWuDIo|
|Wish A Smile||http://www.wishasmile.in/covid19.aspx|
|Team SOS India||https://www.teamsosindia.in/|
|INARAA Plasma Network||http://inaraa.org/|
Emergency ambulance services
Auto-ambulance services in Delhi
For people in urgent need of an ambulance can also contact and book auto ambulance services which are fitted with oxygen support in Delhi.
Helpline: 9818430043/ 011-41236614
Home nursing and ICU services
Under extreme circumstances, you can also set up ICU at home, if you are unable to find a hospital bed in your area. These are some of the verified list of leads offering ICU services, medical equipment and nursing staff for COVID-19 patients:
|City||Contact details||Last verified on|
|Delhi, Noida||Pooran Singh (8393834296) Nurses Only||Monday, May 10, 2021|
|Delhi NCR||Dr Shashank Jain (8800677103)||Monday, May 10, 2021|
|Delhi NCR||Athina Healthcare (9711312113)||Sunday, May 9, 2021|
|Delhi||9315198854||Sunday, May 2, 2021|
|Delhi||9899054157||Sunday, May 2, 2021|
|Gurgaon||9891816660||Thursday, April 29, 2021|
|Mumbai||Mehul Sanghvi (9022120120)||Thursday, April 29, 2021|
|Delhi||9810918237||Monday, April 26, 2021|
See also: Home ICU setup for COVID-19 patients: All you need to know
Real-time availability of beds
State governments are keeping their citizens informed about available hospital beds on a real-time basis. Here are the operational websites, where you can check the available beds:
See also: COVID-19: Home quarantine tips for caring for a patient at home
List of COVID-19 testing labs
ICMR has published a list of testing labs (private and government) who are performing RT-PCR tests. This list is available on the official website of ICMR or can be downloaded here:
NGOs providing relief during COVID-19
|NGO name||Brief description||State||Contact details|
|Akshaya patra Foundation||Distributes cooked meals and grocery kits to people from the LIG (low-income groups) in various states.||Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Orissa, rajasthan, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gautam Gambhir Foundation||Extends support to the marginalised and healthcare workers.||Delhi||Email: email@example.com|
|Khushiyaan Foundation||Extends support by feeding people through its ‘Roti-Ghar’ initiative.||Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Orissa||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Give India||This crowdfunding website has launched ICRF-2, to support gaps in healthcare and other critical needs.||Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Patna||Email: email@example.com|
|Khalsa Aid||Provides free oxygen concentrators to COVID patients.||Delhi, Punjab, Chandigarh||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hemkunt Foundation||They are currently distributing oxygen cylinders to COVID-19 patients for free.||Delhi NCR/Haryana||Email: email@example.com|
|Milaap||This crowdfunding platform raises funds for various relief causes related to COVID 19.||Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bihar, Bengaluru||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to book COVID-19 vaccine slot?
To book a slot, follow these steps:
- Visit Cowin.gov.in or download the Aarogya Setu App. (Cowin.gov.in is the preferred medium, since you can use this on your laptop/desktop).
- Register using your mobile number and validate it using the OTP you receive.
- Register yourself and three others who are eligible to take the vaccine. You would need a self-identification document number to register yourself. Do not forget to carry the original document when you go for the vaccination.
- Once you have registered yourself, search for the nearest vaccination centre, as per PIN code or district-wise.
- The available slots will be displayed in green. Click on the green icon, select the time slot and enter the security code. If confirmed, you will get a text message confirming your appointment.
Tips to book vaccine slot on CoWIN portal
As the vaccination drive has begun for people above 18 years of age, booking a slot on the CoWIN portal has turned into a harrowing task for many people. Here are few simple tips to follow:
- You can schedule Telegram alerts through ‘https://under45.in/’. The app sends a notification, whenever any slot becomes available in your district/PIN code.
- Slots booking are easier on desktop/laptop as you can keep refreshing the page and quickly proceed to enter the security code, before the slots get filled.
- Most slots for the next day open in the evening. You may have to spend at least two or three hours to find available slots in your area, depending upon your location.
- Do not forget to use the 18+ filter from the top banner, as it removes a lot of centres from the list, which are administering vaccines for 45+ only.
- If you are on the CoWIN portal for a long time, you may be logged out automatically. To prevent this, keep refreshing the page every five minutes. This is to prevent redirection to the registration page during your slot booking procedure.