Table of Contents
Kanakapura is the hottest investment destinations in Bengaluru today, with the Kanakapura Road real estate market growing, due to its seamless connectivity to the major business zones in the city. Demand has gone up rapidly for flats in Kanakapura Road.
This is a very cosmopolitan neighbourhood. There are various options available, when it comes to apartments in Kanakapura Road, although 2 and 3-BHK are the most preferred. There are several leading builders in Kanakapura Road, including Puravankara, Prestige, Sekhar, Brigade and many others. Some big-ticket projects in Kanakapura Road include Purva High Crest and Garuda Skyfields, to name a few. While this is still a good option for affordable to mid-range housing choices, neighbouring areas like HSR Layout offer options majorly in the upper end of the market, owing to higher rates of residential spaces there.
Along with excellent connectivity to the major IT parks and all social infrastructure, Kanakapura Road offers excellent appreciation potential, in comparison to its neighbours. Kanakapura Road has also been boosted by the development of projects like Godrej Elite.
Connectivity with nearby Kanakapura Road localities
- Well-connected to JP Nagar, Banashankari and Jayanagar, which has facilitated the development of this place.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru, like Yelahanka, Bannerghatta Road, Whitefield and Sarjapur.
- Kanakapura Road is located 44 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport (about an hour’s drive).
- BMTC bus network connects this place to several other parts of the city.
- National Highway 48 is very close to this area.
Proximity to employment hubs in Kanakapura Road
- Companies in the area – SB Technologies, Cicon Engineers Private Limited, Sobha The Park, The Plaza and many more.
Kanakapura Road boasts of solid social infrastructure. Reputed schools in Kanakapura Road include the Edify School, Jnana Sweekar Public School and Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya. Leading hospitals in Kanakapura Road include the Sri Sai Ram Hospital, Deepak Hospital and Aikya Speciality Clinic. Popular malls in Kanakapura Road include The Sport Mall and Mantri Arena Mall, to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Kanakapura Road
- There is a proposal to extend the Namma Metro line to Anjanapura from Puttenahalli, via Kanakapura Road.
- Proposed modification of the Bengaluru-Kanakapura Road to a four-lane expressway.
- Proposed Peripheral Ring Road, which will be integrated with the NICE Expressway. This connects Tumkur Road with the Hosur Road, via Mysore Road and Kanakapura Road.
- Proposed amusement park in the area.
Price trends in Kanakapura Road
- Price Appreciation – 2%-3% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,688-6,162 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kanakapura Road
Considering the price trends in Kanakapura Road, along with the seamless transportation facilities that it offers, the demand for residential properties is likely to rise even more. The present rates are pretty competitive and there are housing options for every budget. The proposed developments in the area, are bound to ensure good appreciation, while social infrastructure is also rapidly being developed.
There is some traffic congestion along this stretch, notably at points like the Konakunte Cross. Garbage disposal is another issue, which needs to be tackled. However, the area offers good investment prospects, overall.
Check properties in Kanakapura Road