Table of Contents
A large number of space energy readers/healers maintain that your home’s décor holds immense potential, to influence key areas of your life. The first house of the zodiac (Aries) deals with you. In other words, it has to do with your personality. Issues and concerns related to your personal power, individuality or self-realisation, are all encompassed in this realm and are upheld to be resolved by healing the disturbance in the energy field in this space.
Indications of energy imbalance in a house
An affirmative response to any of the following questions, could indicate a need for space healing in the area personal power (The list of questions is representational and not exhaustive):
- Do you often wonder who you really are?
- Are you yearning to becoming a distinct and unique individual?
- Do you find yourself becoming more and more solitary?
- Are you frustrated at being unable to express your true self?
- Are you seeking ways to increase your levels of self-awareness?
- Do you feel a growing need in you to develop spiritually?
- Are you unable to comprehend the changes taking place within and around you?
Impact of the Aries zodiac sign on the house of individuality
The vibrations emanating from your entire house impact your personal power. You can alter the flow and balance the life force in any area of your house, as mandated by your unique needs at a given point of time. “Arguably, the right energy in your home can aid your process of self-discovery. There are many anecdotal evidences. I know of clients who believe in various space healing techniques and accordingly brief us, while commissioning projects,” says Neelkant Joshi of Joshi Consultancy.
Décor elements for healing vibrations
The imagery you have at home, is one of the most potent and powerful décor tools, to manipulate the energy of a space. If a positive image can heal energy imbalance and invite positive vibrations, then, the opposite is very likely, as well, with negative images. Always opt for imagery, such as pictures, paintings, sculptures or arrangements of objects that evoke positive thoughts and feelings in you. Some suggested images or symbols to invite positive vibrations into the house of individuality are:
|The sign of Aries: Signifies new beginnings and birth.|
|The butterfly: This image’s vibration is said to gently exude the powerful message of liberation and transformation in the process of metamorphosis.|
|Bridge across a river: Symbolises crossing over from one stage of consciousness to another, even as the river below represents continuity and connectedness of all.|
|The twin-faced head: The energy flowing from this image is said to prompt one to ‘take off the mask you wear for the world and accept yourself as you truly are’.|
|Lightning: Represents the sudden spark of intuition or inspiration that brings to light a hidden aspect of our self.|
|The mystic eye: Urges you to look within yourself for the answers you seek.|
DIY tips, to heal or strengthen the area of individuality in your house
The first house in the astrological chart is all about you – your entire being. Your needs and requirements at any point of time in your life, will be unique to you. Perhaps, for example, at one time you may benefit from the décor tips of the fifth house of the Zodiac (Leo), because your personal power may be creating problems with your children or creativity at that time. At another time, it could be the 10th or 11th house. Refer to the previous articles in this series for decor accessories believed to aid space healing.
- Patterns are potent influencers of vibration. Choose patterns for designs in your living space appropriately. Designs of even common household fabrics such as those for curtains, cushions and bedding can impact your individuality.
- Structured patterns make a room feel more organised.
- Less open space and more décor elements slow down the flow of energy in the room, making it feel cosy and settled. However, this is not favorable for your personal power, if you are in need of an out-of-the-box solution or an original idea.
- For lively and stimulating vibrations, you need a large space. Mirrors make a space feel larger and aid speedy flow of vibrations.
- To bring out the star quality in you, the following accessories are said to be favorable, when placed in the south direction of your room: Flowers, candles, greeting cards that highlight your positive presence in the world, a framed picture of you looking healthy and happy, a framed diploma of your profession, wooden home embellishments, round-leaved plants, a model of a desired object, among others.
Believe it or not
“I firmly believe in the wisdom of the spiritual words, ‘As per your faith it is done unto you’.
After a complete renovation of the office and home of a client, we noticed a significant change in his personality. Over the years, we have worked for clients with varied beliefs and needs. I know of folks who often give their homes or rooms a makeover, because they feel a particular décor has outlived its purpose and now they need to invite a different kind of energy into their space. I have seen changes in a person, after such a makeover exercise. However, I cannot tell for sure if it was because of the changes in the décor or some other factors in life,” concludes Joshi.
When is the Aries zodiac sign?
People belonging to the Aries zodiac sign are those born between March 20 and April 19.
What are the ideal décor elements to strengthen the first house of the zodiac - Aries?
Ideal home décor elements for the Aries sun sign, include pictures, paintings or sculptures that denote the butterfly, the symbol of Aries, a bridge across a river, a twin-faced head, the mystic eye, or lightning.
Which is the main energy element for Aries?
The ruling element for people belonging to the Aries zodiac sign is fire. Hence, accessories that radiate fiery vibrations, such as candles, make good ornamental choices for your house.
What are the ideal colours for Aries home owners?
Shades of green can be used, while doing up your favorite corner at home and also for your home-office or work area at home.