Virar West is one of the oldest towns of the state of Maharashtra located in the Palghar district. Being one of the oldest areas of the state, it is well planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality comes under the purview of the Mumbai Metropolitan region and is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Virar West is one of the oldest cities of India located in very close proximity to the city of Mumbai. The area houses many temples, churches, resorts and amusement parks. Paragliding can also be done in the area. Virar has also some of the heritage sites of the country. Nearby Virar West localities include Vasai, Mira road, Alibaug, Vatar and Navapur etc.
Being one of the oldest cities it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Virar West real estate is concerned. This area offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Virar West, being one of the noted suburbs of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Mayfair Housing Primrose, Mayfair Housing Virar Gardens, and Rustomjee Avenue I etc. Builders in Virar West includes famed developers like the Mayfair Housing Group, Bhoomi Group, Rustomjee Group, who are working on some of the projects in Virar West.
Why Invest in Virar West?
Considering the price trends in Virar West and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area lies in close proximity to the city of Mumbai and offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Virar West is certainly one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Considering all these factors Virar West is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Virar West
- Vir Savarkar Road, Western Express Highway and the Vasai- Virar link road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Gorai Bus depot and the Mira road Stand, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Vasai, Dahisar and Borivali from which the railway services can also be availed.
- The International airport is about one and half hour away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Infinity Tower, the Maharaja Retreat Tower and the Spectrum Tower are located at an approximate distance of about one and half hours from the area
- The HDIL Industrial Park Virar East lies about 5 kms from the area
- The Magnus Tower and the Malad-Goregaon area are approximately one and half hours away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Virar West
Virar West offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Virar West include the Annasaheb Vartak Smarak Vidyamandir, St Thomas High school, and Don Bosco High School etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Virar West include the Om Sai Superspeciality Hospital Pvt Ltd, Ishwar Hospital, and Highway Hospital etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Virar West such as the Moksh Plaza Mall, Raghuleela Mall Kandivali, and Oberoi Mall Goregaon etc.
Famous Places in Virar West
- D MartY K Nagar, Virar West, Mira Road and Beyond, Virar, Thane District
- Big BazaarArnala, Virar West, Mira Road and Beyond, Virar, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Star Planet Delight Dining & BarGlobal City, Virar West, Mira Road and Beyond, Virar, Thane District
Price Trends for Virar West