City Buy
Collections
Top Developers
Give us your feedback
Need any help? Write to us at
support@housing.com
City Buy
Collections
House for sale in Hafeezpet
Top Developers

Special Highlights

24x7 SecurityFire Fighting SystemsService LiftGated Community

Overview

Brokerage
1
Price
1.2 Cr
Rate
6200.00 per sq.ft.
Built Up Area
1935 sq.ft.
Carpet Area
1730 sq.ft.
FLOOR
Higher of 19 floors
POSSESSION STATUS
Ready to move in
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Added
more than a month ago
FOUNTAINHEAD Where Architecture redefines better living at Hydernagar off JNTU SMR Vinay Fountainhead is the kind of layout which will never get crowded or choked. There are only 4 Towers on 9.1 acres of landscaped canvas, so that your family gets lots of breathing space and the complete freedom to pursue their dreams. Besides, it’s incredibly secure at a coveted location. Whether At work or play, SMR Vinay Fountainhead delivers. 4 T O W E R S O N 9.1 A C R E S It is the spirit of excellence And undying passion That fuels and defines The fountainhead of life. Life then finds Its own inspiration For creating Magical moments of Sheer extra-ordinaries! 75,000 sq ft area for Facilities & Amenities. Pollution free-environment. 50’ setback, of which 30' is road and 20’ area for greenery. Waste water Management-system Ground Water percolation system. Solar power for street lighting & fencing. Full Facility Club House with Gym. Ample car parking in 75 lack sq ft for 2000 cars. Fire fighting systems. High speed elevators & service lifts. Solar water heating plants. Good view for every Apartment. Total area of construction is 40% and the rest 60% is open area Highlights: Walk-able distance from the main road. Near the miyapur metro station. Address: SMR Vinay Fountainhead ,Kalvari Temple Road,Near miyapur metro Station ,Hydernagar,Hydrebad.
Read LessRead More

Society Amenities

LiftSwimming PoolSports FacilityKids AreaGymGardenWater SupplyGas PipelineGated Community

Locality

Explore Neighbourhood - Map View

Essentials Banks | Hospitals | Schools | Parks
  • Bank/ATMs
    None in this Area
  • Hospitals
    None in this Area
  • Schools
    None in this Area
  • Parks
    None in this Area
Amenities Groceries | Pharmacies | Shopping Malls
  • Groceries
    None in this Area
  • Pharmacies
    None in this Area
  • Shopping Malls
    None in this Area
Entertainment Restaurants | Movie Theatres | Bars
  • Restaurants
    None in this Area
  • Movie Theatres
    None in this Area
  • Bars
    None in this Area
Commute Bus | Train | Air
  • Bus Stops
    None in this Area
  • Railway Stations
    None in this Area
  • Airports
    None in this Area