Bandra East is an in Mumbai South West, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India.
Santacruz East (4.02 Km), Kurla West (4.18 Km), Mahim (4.33 Km), Santacruz West (5.08 Km), Matunga West (5.23 Km) are the nearby areas to Bandra East.
Sion Koliwada, Mumbai are the nearby cities to Bandra East.
Bandra East Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Bandra East localities
- The Bandra railway station lies 1 kilometer away.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is around 9kms through the Western Express Highway.
- The Best Bus network runs throughout the locality
- The Bandra-Worli Sea-Link connects to the southern suburbs.
- The Santcruz Link Road connect to the eastern suburbs
Employment hubs near Bandra East
- Bandra Kurla Complex, the main commercial hub of Mumbai is approximately 3 kms away from Bandra East.
- Bandra East is also connected with the other commercial hubs like Andheri which is 9 kms away and also Goregaon which is approximately 17 kms away through the Western Express Highway.
Schools in Bandra East and other social amenities
Bandra East provides a strong social infrastructure to the residents. Reputed schools in Bandra East include the Dhirubhai Ambani International School and the American School of Bombay. Leading hospitals in Bandra East include the Asian Heart Institute and the Lilavati Hospital. Popular malls in Bandra East include the Phoenix Marketcity Mall and Link Square Mall to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Bandra East
Bandra East is very well planned and it offers good civic amenities with wide internal roads with tree lined avenues, several well maintained parks and gardens. People prefer to buy apartments in Bandra East due to the peaceful nature of the locality. Bandra East has the MMRDA grounds where the iconic band Iron Maiden and musician Mark Knopfler has performed. Top apartments in Bandra East which is under construction are Kanakia Paris, Rustomjee Seasons and Happy Home Jade Gardens.
Famous Places in Bandra East
- Mumbai UniversityG Block BKC, Kalina, Santacruz East, Western Suburbs, Mumbai, Thane District
- JiogardenG Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Western Suburbs, Mumbai, Thane District
- Mahanagar Gas Ltd (corporate Office)G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Western Suburbs, Mumbai, Thane District
Price Trends for Bandra East
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near Bandra East?
- Bandra Railway Station
- Bandra Terminus_ Railway Station
- Chunabhatti Railway Station
Are there ATMs in Bandra East?
Are there religious places around Bandra East?
What are the best hospitals in/around Bandra East?
- Contemporary Hospital
- Dr Ashok J Thaker
- Rramco Where Health Matter
- Healing Touch
- SHIVAM NURSING HOME
What are the best schools in/around Bandra East?
- Ascend International School - Multi Purpose Hall
- Ascend International School - Play Spaces
- Vasudev C Wadhwa Arya Vidya Mandir
- Mount Litera School International
- Kusum Mata Chowdhary Kala Vidyalaya
What are the top restaurants in/around Bandra East?
- Green Lime
- Saheb Restaurant
- Food Court
- Pandara Road
Is there a shopping mall in Bandra East?
What are the top projects in Bandra East?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Bandra East?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Bandra East?
How many properties are available for rent in Bandra East?
How many properties are available for sale in Bandra East?
Featured Collections in Bandra East
Search Properties in Bandra East
Hubtown has more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry and has completed over 13 million square feet of projects in Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat. Hubtown has projects in 7 Indian cities and is diversified into residential spaces, office spaces, IT parks, Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
Hubtown is led by Mr. Hemant Shah and Mr. Vyomesh Shah, both veterans in the real estate industry. The company has over 45 projects under development comprising over 50 million sq. ft.+ area, largely in Mumbai city. Hubtown has pioneered in various Social Infrastructure Development projects and projects with local governments. It is the first private developer to successfully build an IT park and install the first robotic public car park in Maharashtra. In addition, Hubtown has also completed the first successful private slum rehabilitation scheme in Maharashtra under which more than 10,000 homes has been delivered free of cost to slum dwellers.
Established in 1969 with a strong presence in mumbai, thane and pune, over the last 50 years, kalpataru has built residential, commercial and retail projects that are today a testimony to impeccable architectural standards. Kalpataru has upgraded the living standards of urban india and pioneered the concept of lifestyle living. Working with the best in the industry, today, the company’s success is reected in its global recognition with the 100+ awards and accolades it has won. But more importantly, kalpataru’s true success lies in the trust that it has earned from millions of indians. Fulfilling the aspirations of numerous home buyers and ensuring the timely delivery of their dream homes,
Kalpataru has become synonymous with trust and quality construction. And it is in this achievement that the company
Over 50 years of building trust Presence in 9 cities across india
More than 105 landmark projects and
Over 21 lakh sq. M. Of area delivered
More than 18000 happy families