Banjara Hills is one of the most posh localities of Hyderabad. The Economic Times in 2011 rated this area as the most expensive locality of India. The biggest commercial ventures, hotels, residencies are located in this locality.
Banjara Hills was earlier a hilly forest where the royals under the Nizam’s dynasty lived. Today this area has turned into a commercial area where most important hotels, restaurants, markets etc are located. The biggest hotels like Taj Deccan, Taj Krishna, Taj Banjara etc are located here. This is the most posh area of Hyderabad. Several builders in Banjara Hills like Green Boundaries, Garcorp etc are constructing residential complexes. There are flats in Banjara Hills ranging from 3BHK to 5BHK. The amenities and services vary according to the buyer’s budget. There are several apartments and independent houses in Banjara Hills too.
Reasons to invest in Banjara Hills
Banjara Hills is the most posh area of Hyderabad today. The surrounding areas are Jubilee Hills In this area the top most important offices and business hubs, hotels, shopping complexes etc are located and along with it are well constructed residential complexes. The big real estate developers are investing a lot in this area and the pros of this area is that it is located in the heart of the city and all the important localities are close by. The biggest hotels, restaurants, pubs, clubs, shopping complexes are located in this area. The social infrastructure of this area is also very well developed with many schools and colleges, hospitals and other facilities. There are many well equipped hospitals that provide a wide range of facilities. There are many refreshment options too like restaurants, parks, cinema hall etc.
Top Places in Banjara Hills
Connectivity with nearby Banjara Hills localities
- The distance from Banjara Hills to Rajiv International Airport is 31.2 km
- The distance from Banjara Hills to Secunderabad Railway Station is 10.6 km
- There are several bus stops which help to connect with other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Banjara Hills
- The distance from Banjara Hills to Begumpet is 6.8 km
- The distance from Banjara Hills to Jubilee Hills is 6.1 km
- The distance from Banjara Hills to Hi Tech City is 11.4 km
Schools in Banjara Hills and other social amenities
- Meridian School
- Bachpan School
Hospitals in Banjara Hills
- Star Hospital
- Century Hospital
Shopping Complex in Banjara Hills
- GVK One
- City Center
Banks in Banjara Hills
- ICICI Bank ATM
- HDFC Bank ATM
Restaurants in Banjara Hills
- Chinese Pavilion
- Barbeque Nation
Famous Places in Banjara Hills
- GVK One MallBalapur Basthi, Banjara Hills, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District
- PVR Cinemas (Next Galleria Mall)Punjagutta Officers Colony, Banjara Hills, Srinagar Colony Road, Hyderabad, Medak District
- Hyderabad Central MallPunjagutta Officers Colony, Banjara Hills, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District