Boisar is one of the industrial areas of the state of Maharashtra located in the Palghar district. The area enjoys a close proximity to the city of Mumbai and nearby towns. The locality includes Mira road and the areas beyond and is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Boisar is one of the industrial areas located in very close proximity to the city of Mumbai. The area serves as the gateway to the Tarapore industrial area which is the biggest MIDC in the state of Maharashtra. Nearby Boisar localities include Chinchani, Dahanu road, Katkar, Saravalli and Maan etc.
Being one of the industrial areas it is being developed to be one of the premier residential areas as far as Boisar real estate is concerned. This area offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai as well. As a result of this there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Boisar, being one of the noted suburbs of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Mahindra Lifespaces Happinest, Tata Value Homes New Haven etc. Builders in Boisar includes famed developers like the Mahindra Lifespaces Group, Thakur Group, Tata Group, who are working on some of the projects in Boisar.
Why Invest in Boisar?
Considering the price trends in Boisar and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area lies in close proximity to the city of Mumbai and offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Boisar is certainly going to be one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Considering all these factors Boisar is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Boisar
- Boisar Tarapur Road, Boisar Palghar Road and the Navapur road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The bus service can be availed and apart from the areas own bus stand, the Gorai Bus depot and the Mira road Stand, can also be accessed.
- Railway services can be availed from Virar railway station which lies close.
- The International airport is about two hours away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Tarapur MIDC is located within the locality.
- The HDIL Industrial Park Virar East lies about one and half hours away from the area
- The Maharaja Retreat Tower and the Spectrum Tower are approximately two hours away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Boisar
Boisar offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Boisar include the Tarapur Vidya Mandir & College, Atomic Energy Central School, and Deep Global School etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Boisar include the Care Hospital, TAPS Hospital, and Boisar Nursing Home etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls near Boisar such as the Moksh Plaza Mall, Raghuleela Mall Kandivali, and Oberoi Mall Goregaon etc.
Famous Places in Boisar
- Chitralaya CinemaTarapur M.I.D.C., Boisar, Mira Road and Beyond, Palghar, Palgarh District
- PHYSIQUESainath Nagar, Boisar, Mira Road and Beyond, Palghar, Palgarh District
- varad hospital and critical care centerSainath Nagar, Boisar, Mira Road and Beyond, Palghar, Palgarh District