Golf Course Road
Golf Course Road is an in Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India.
Sarhol, Gurgaon, Shahpur, New Delhi are the nearby cities to Golf Course Road.
Golf Course Road Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Golf Course Road localities:
- New Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurugram are the important nearby localities.
- Gurgaon Railway Station lies just 14. 2 kms away from this area.
- To reach Haryana via Golf Course Road, it takes just around 35 minutes.
- Sulatanpur National Park is located 26 kms away from Golf Course Road.
- Genpact Bus Stop and Iffco Chowk Bus Stops are two major bus stations near to Golf Course Road.
Employment hubs near Golf Course Road:
- SAP Labs, Dunnhumby India, Mantra IT Systems are some of the major companies located near Golf Course Road.
- Kingdom of Heavens is very near to Golf Course Road.
- Museum of Folk of Tribal Art is just 12.9 kms away from this area.
- The popular Nehru Stadium is also near to Golf Course Road.
Schools in Golf Course Road and other social amenities:
There are almost 30 schools in Golf Course Road among which the most significant is Delhi Public School. Others include The Banyan Tree World School, Yamada Juku School etc. W. Pratiksha Hospital, HCL Healthcare Clinic, Fotis Memorial Institute are some of the major hospitals in Golf Course Road.
Physical infrastructure in Golf Course Road:
Golf Course Road has ample restaurants and caters to the demand of the inhabitants of all age groups. Grand Hyatt Gurgaon Residencies, Vipul Limited, Aarohan Residencies etc. are a few residential areas and top apartments in Golf Course Road. This area also offers many choices for shopping hubs.
Famous Places in Golf Course Road
- Barbeque NationSector 27, Sushant Lok I, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- City CentreMaruti Housing Colony, Sushant Lok I, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Punjabi Food InnDLF City II, DLF Phase 2, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Price Trends for Golf Course Road
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Golf Course Road?
- Shree Ram Steel Syndicate
- Shriji Clinic
- Paras Hospitals Dementia Clinic
- Dr Ramesh Goyal
Are there ATMs in Golf Course Road?
Is there a metro station in/near Golf Course Road?
- M G Road Metro Station
- Sector 53-54 rapid metro
- Sikanderpur Rapid Metro Station
- Sikanderpur Metro Station
- Sector 53/54 Metro
How many properties are available for sale in Golf Course Road?
How many properties are available for rent in Golf Course Road?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Golf Course Road?
What are the top projects in Golf Course Road?
Is there a shopping mall in Golf Course Road?
What are the top restaurants in/around Golf Course Road?
- Coffee & Chai Co.
- Big Wong
- Jalsa Lounge
What are the best schools in/around Golf Course Road?
- S. B. Public School
- Indus World School
- Government School
- Government Senior Secondary School
- Summer Fields School
Featured Collections in Golf Course Road
Search Properties in Golf Course Road
Founded in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh, DLF started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India, with residential, commercial, and retail properties in 15 states and 24 cities.
Our diverse verticals reflect our dedication to developing ecosystems for India’s changing needs. But our foundation has always been our employees, our customers, our stakeholders, and our shareholders. We invest in spearheading innovation through empowerment and optimism, in order to build the foundation of India’s future on the legacy of our past.