Kanjurmarg is one of the posh localities of the city of Mumbai. Being one of the oldest residential areas of the city, it is well planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Kanjurmarg is one of the oldest neighborhoods located in the east central part of the city of Mumbai and is one of the major developing areas of the city. The area acts as the access point to several important institutions of Mumbai such as the IIT, Hiranandani gardens, NITIE and KV Powai. Earlier the area was a village and was known by the name of Kanjur. The area is also one of the business districts of Mumbai and earlier was home to industries such as the Crompton-greeves. Nearby Kanjurmarg localities include Bhandup, Powai, Gandhi nagar, Chandan Nagar etc.
Being one of the oldest parts of the city it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Kanjurmarg real estate is concerned. This suburb offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Kanjurmarg, being one of the noted suburbs of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Lodha Aurum Grande, Lodha Celestia, and Mahindra Lifespaces The Great Eastern Gardens etc. Builders in Kanjurmarg includes famed developers like the Mahindra Lifespaces Group, Lodha Group, Runwal Group, who are working on some of the projects in Kanjurmarg.
Why Invest in Kanjurmarg?
Considering the price trends in Kanjurmarg and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area has many gate communities and luxury apartments. The area offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Kanjurmarg is certainly one of the best places to live in Mumbai. Considering all these factors Kanjurmarg is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Kanjurmarg East
- Western Express Highway, Eastern Express Highway, LBS Marg and Jogeshwari- Vikroli Link road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Mulund Bus stand and the Ghatkopar Stand, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Bhandup, Vikroli and Ghatkopar from which the railway services can also be availed. The Bhandup railway station is approximately about 2 kms away from Kanjurmarg.
- The International airport is about 40 minutes away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Godrej IT Park, the Supreme Business Park and the Raheja Plaza are located at an approximate distance of about 5-6 kms from the area
- The Samruddhi Venture Park, the Neelkanth Tech Park Pvt Ltd is approximately 9 kms away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Kanjurmarg
Kanjurmarg offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kanjurmarg include the Dr Datta Samant Madhyamik Vidyalaya, Kanjur English Medium School, and St Xavier’s High School and College etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kanjurmarg include the Hiranandani Hospital, Navnirman Maternity and Surgical Hospital, and Ghatkopar Hindu Sabha Hospital etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kanjurmarg such as the Neptune Magnet Mall, Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, and Dreams the Mall Bhandup etc.
Famous Places in Kanjurmarg East
- Neptune Magnet MallGKW Colony, Bhandup West, Mulund, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Metro Cash & Carry India Pvt Ltd (Neptune Magnet Mall)GKW Colony, Bhandup West, Mulund, Mumbai, Thane District
- Shubhlaxmi commodityGKW Colony, Bhandup West, Mulund, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region