DLF Phase 3
DLF Phase 3 is an in DLF City, Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, India.
DLF Phase 1 (5.09 Km), Aya Nagar (5.28 Km), Sector 25 (5.9 Km), Ghitorni (6.73 Km), Sector 22 (7.41 Km) are the nearby areas to DLF Phase 3.
Sarhol, Shahpur, New Delhi, Inayatpur, Gurgaon are the nearby cities to DLF Phase 3.
DLF Phase 3 Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Sector 24 localities:
- Well connected to Gurgaon by Metro Railway.
- Connected through NH48 National Highway
- Huda City Metro Station is the major railway station and is located just 8.4 kms away from Sector 24.
- Gurgaon Bus Stop and Uttam Nagar Terminal are the important bus stops of this area and are good for traveling to the nearest areas.
- Connected to Delhi, Haryana, Noida and Ghaziabad via National Highway NH48.
Schools in Sector 24 and other social amenities
Reputed schools in Sector 24 include Rabindranath World School, SB Public School and Ascent Public School. Some well-known colleges in Sector 24 are IBS Gurgaon, Bridge School of Management and CMT Gurgaon. Leading hospitals in Sector 24 include St. Stephens Hospital and Neelkanth Hospital. Ambience Mall and Cyber City are among the two major shopping malls in Sector 24.
Physical infrastructure in Sector 24:
DLF Chisholm Apartments, Belvedere Towers, Ambience Apartments and Lagoon Apartments are quite popular and top apartments in Sector 24. Sector 24 is one of the fastest growing suburban areas with world class infrastructures and amenities.
Famous Places in DLF Phase 3
- Ambience Mall, GurgaonAmbience Island, Rajokri Village, DLF Phase 3, South Delhi, Gurgaon
- Burma BurmaDLF Cyber City, DLF City II, DLF Phase 2, DLF City, Gurgaon
- Dhaba Estd 1986 DelhiDLF Cyber City, DLF City II, DLF Phase 2, DLF City, Gurgaon
Price Trends for DLF Phase 3
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around DLF Phase 3?
- Neelkanth Hospitals
- Eye Q Corporate Office
- Eye-Q Vision Pvt. Ltd - Corporate Office
- Kiran Ultrasound & Heart Diagnostic Centre
- St Stephen’s Hospital Health Care Facility
Are there ATMs in DLF Phase 3?
Is there a metro station in/near DLF Phase 3?
- Micromax Moulsari Avenue Rapid Metro Station
- Vodafone Belvedere Towers Rapid Metro Station
- IndusInd Bank Cyber City Metro
- Phase Three metro station
- Guru Dronacharya Metro Station
How many properties are available for sale in DLF Phase 3?
How many properties are available for rent in DLF Phase 3?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in DLF Phase 3?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in DLF Phase 3?
What are the top projects in DLF Phase 3?
Is there a shopping mall in DLF Phase 3?
What are the top restaurants in/around DLF Phase 3?
- Below 8
- Domino''s Pizza
- Al Zaitoon
- Chinese By Isabella
- Aiwan E Shahi
What are the best schools in/around DLF Phase 3?
- S. B. Public School
- RK Public School
- Sacred Valley School
- pankaj High School
- KLAY Prep Schools and DayCare
Featured Collections in DLF Phase 3
Search Properties in DLF Phase 3
Founded in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh, DLF started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India, with residential, commercial, and retail properties in 15 states and 24 cities.
Our diverse verticals reflect our dedication to developing ecosystems for India’s changing needs. But our foundation has always been our employees, our customers, our stakeholders, and our shareholders. We invest in spearheading innovation through empowerment and optimism, in order to build the foundation of India’s future on the legacy of our past.