About Gomati Iris
4 Buildings - 186 unitsRERA ID
Read LessRead More
Gomati Iris is a residential project by Gomati Infratech located at Bommasandra in Bommasandra. The key amenities of the project include Earthquake Resistant Structure, Children Play Area, Rainwater Harvesting, Lift and Gated Community. Owing to its location, facilities such as schools, hospitals, ATMs, and markets are available at a close distance from Gomati Iris. An extensive network of public transports in the close vicinity makes the project accessible.
- Banks that we work with –
5) Canara Bank
6) Karur Vysya Bank
9) India Bulls
Gomati Iris Price & Floor Plan
Gomati Iris Bank Offers(9)
Gomati Iris Amenities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 8. Children’s playing area
- Party Hall - glass fronted, opening into the pool area
- Water softener
- Elder’s seating and leisure area
- Indoor Games
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- 4 Elevators
- Sauna Bath
- 24X7 power back-up
- Steam Bath
- Landscaped jogging track around the entire project
- 55 Feet swimming pool with Kid’s pool
- Well-equipped gym
Electrical: standard Toilets: standard paints Kitchen: standard paints Doors: standard Windows: standard Others: standard
Living/Dining: standard Master Bedroom: standard Other Bedroom: standard Kitchen: standard paints Toilets: standard paints Balcony: standard
Interior: standard paints Exterior: standard paints Kitchen: standard paints Toilets: standard paints
View All Amenities and Interiors
View Less Amenities and Interiors
Insights into neighbourhood
Bommasandra is an upcoming locality of Bangalore. Strategically located at Hosur Road, the area is well-connected to other parts of the city. Major industries located in this area are Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt. Limited Continental AG, Biocon, Titan Industries Limited's - Precision Engineering Division (PED), Shetron & SKF India etc. The Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital (Health city) and the Jigani Industrial Area are very near from Bommasandra. Electronic city, which is Bangalore's major IT hub, is located just short driving distance from Bommasandra. Bommasandra - Jigani Link road has witnessed a major real estate development in recent years. Many residential layouts and apartments have come up in this area. Bommasandra was also called as "Kelagina Halli" in Kannada and "Diguvapalli" in Telugu later renamed as Bommasandra. Vidhya Nagar is also part of Bommasandra, it is famous for temple of Lord Ganesh. The presence of basic establishment has transformed this locality as one of the best residential areas of Bangalore.
- 3 Kilometres from Metro Station
- Live right next door to Infosys, Wipro, Biocon, HCL, TC, HP & E - City
- Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh Hospital & Vimalaya Hospital close by
- Reputed schools & D-mart Shopping centre very close by
- Metro cash and carry, Decathlon Sports Centre very close by
Electronic City has the presence of around 200 companies. Bommasandra is right next to Electronic City Phase I. More and more people want to live close to their work place to not only save time but travelling expenditure as well. Electronic City is therefore fast becoming a preferred location of many working people. To support this rising population, Electronic City has seen a rapid emergence of major educational institutions like ICFAI, Alliance Business School, Christ Academy, IZEE business school and Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship. This makes it a convenient location for families too! The closest place to Electronic City, Hosur Road is coming to know as the Expressway and connects to the Outer Ring Road in a very convenient, easy, well-planned and signal free road.
Electronic City can be a good investment option as the rates are likely to increase continuously over the next few years. If you are planning to buy an apartment as a home option, it comes with added benefits of travelling convenience, making Electronic City an ideal place.
1. Connectivity - Proximity to a host of different companies, saving time, money and effort spent in commute to workplace.
The connectivity of areas near Jigani is set to expand multifold with the arrival of PRR (Peripheral Ring Road) along with the existing outer ring road. The Centre has decided to include this project under Bharat Mala Pariyojna. Peripheral Ring Road, once operational will open up an alternative route for commuters to reach north of the city from Electronic City, Sarjapur Road via Bellary Road and KR Puram. Anekal (taluk that Jigani belongs to) is located on the Bengaluru - Salem railway line. Between Jigani and Chandapura, several housing projects have propped up too.
2. Promising investment - A great return on investment (ROI) because of the rapid growth rate in infrastructure and transportation facilities. Extensive commercial development that is most likely to grow further at an increasing rate. Being located beyond Electronic City, property prices in Jigani along with Attibele, Anekal and other localities towards the south of NICE Road are now gaining traction due to the relative affordability and perennial demand rising from the Jigani Industrial belt and Bommasandra Industrial Area. Companies like HCL, OTIS, and APC continue to aid the influx of more populace into this locality. This adds further to the property appreciation in Bangalore.
The average price range per square feet for the locality is ₹ 3,176 - 5,991 / sqft while the price rise expected is upwards from 133.2%
Price Trends of Bommasandra
-1.98% Price Fall in last 1 year
Price per sq.ft.
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
Essentials Banks | Hospitals | Schools | Parks
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
Amenities Groceries | Pharmacies | Shopping Malls
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
Entertainment Restaurants | Movie Theatres | Bars
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
Commute Bus | Train | Air
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Gomati Iris Developer Information
Gomati Infratech Was Started by Mr Pavan Kumar Agarwal, who has completed 3 Projects already and has 3 on going projects in HSR Layout and Whitefield. Over the Last 2 Decades they have been adding value to their customers' lives by Maintaining high customer Centricity, Quality and Business Ethics.Read Less Read More