About Lodha Bel Air
6 Buildings - 600 unitsPR0JECT AREA
5 Acres (50% open)LAUNCH DATE
Jan, 2018RERA ID
Lodha Bel Air Amenities
· Interiors by Bollywood's favorite home designer - Ashiesh Shah
· Fully Air-conditioned homes with split unit A/C*
· Imported marble flooring for living, dining, passage and bedrooms
· European style sanitary ware from Kohler/Duravit** and CP fittings from Kohler/Isenberg**
· Thoughtfully designed efficient layouts to afford you maximum space inside homes
· Art Deco architecture by Hafeez Contractor
· 6 independent mid-rise towers with just ~600 homes in a ~ 5-acre development (low density)
· 15,000 sq.ft. grand clubhouse: world-class gym, heated indoor pool, cinema & auditorium, café and party lounge
· Grand entrance lobby with finest finishes and designer lift lobby on each floor
· Mumbai’s first private treetop walkway
· 100,000 sq. ft. of landscaped greens by Sitetectonix, Singapore
Price Trends of Jogeshwari West
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Lodha Bel Air Developer Information
Lodha Group is among the foremost real estate developers in Mumbai. Established in 1980, the developer etched its name in the history by recording one of the biggest land deal in India when it purchased a plot in Wadala worth Rs 4,053 crore from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). It has also been rated as a profitable real estate player and the largest by sales for three consecutive years apart from being endowed with awards for marketing excellence.
In addition to delivering world-class housing solutions in Mumbai, Lodha Group has expanded its presence in the luxury segment of Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore as well as the United Kingdom. With 38 years of remarkable journey in the industry, the builder has engaged in strategic forays into all asset classes including residences, IT Parks, townships, offices, weekend retreats and retail spaces.Experience and Strengths
With a vision of 'Building a Better Life', Lodha Group promotes ‘leadership through innovation’ and has spearheaded several landmark developments such as World One - the world's tallest residential tower, and the Palava City - the first Greenfield Smart City in the country. The group was honoured with the Green Good Design Award 2012 for World One. It won 5 STAR for Best Interior Design for project Lodha Fiorenza.
Led by chairman and founder, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, the company has attained new heights in building outstanding properties that are at par with global standards. The builder strives to create a quality lifestyle and make a difference in the lives of people across all segments. Lodha Group successfully launched its value luxury sub-brand CASA to cater to the mid-income group. With a host of designer residences, the developer has ensured to fulfil the lifestyle needs of many buyers of luxury homes.
Lodha Group crossed a direct employee strength of 3,000 in 2013. A committed management team, equipped with extensive technical expertise and domain knowledge, works towards providing timely and high-quality solutions for its clients. The developer exhibits a passion for going the last mile in order to seek excellence and exceed customers’ expectations. It complied with its corporate values of integrity and ethics when dealing with all the stakeholders.Projects
Lodha Group has launched over 164 residential projects and is working on 85 ongoing projects. The builder holds the merit of delivering over 35 million sqft of real estate space accounting for about 30 projects in and around Mumbai (from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali).
The Palava city by Lodha Group is an over 4,000-acre integrated city which is set to be one of the world's top 50 most liveable cities. Residential units by the group include 2 and 3BHK apartments of sizes 500 sqft to luxury roomy 4BHK villas of size 5,000 sqft.