About Golden Panorama
5 Buildings - 335 unitsPR0JECT AREA
5 Acres(70% open)LAUNCH DATE
Sep, 2013RERA ID
Read LessRead More
Enter the charmed circle of Golden Panorama that offers magnificent picturesque of the surroundings. The creators of the project have laid great emphasis on creating a joyful and vibrant lifestyle ensuring greenery and aesthetic environs to lift your spirit. Your constant quest for luxurious homes ends here as soon as you enter your apartments. The meticulously planned and designed apartments takes you to the new crest of luxury that you have ever dreamt off. Every living space of the project is filled with positive energies, with small details that touch and make it a breathing and caring space for you and your loved ones. The architectural structures of Golden Panorama ensures that residents get the most out of the stunning natural beauty of the place. Each apartments is designed in such a way to maximize the outward views to justify the name of the project- Golden Panorama.
- Bar Lounge
- Aroma Gardens
- Giant Chess
- Grid Garden/ Palm Court
- Vaastu Compliant Homes
- Terrace Garden and Terrace Party Area
- Elder's Zone
- Utility Shops within the Premises
- Earthquake Resistant RCC Structure
- Thoughtfully Designed Gazebos
- Cycling Path
- Reflexology Pathway
- Smart and Green Living Features
- Stepped Garden
- Landscaped Lawns
- Panoramic and Uninterrupted Views from Every Apartments
- Sand Pit
Golden Panorama Price & Floor Plan
EMI starts at 33.9 K
2 BHK Apartment
Saleable Area : 1210.00 sqft.
Golden Panorama Bank Offers(9)
Golden Panorama Amenities
- Basketball Hoop Open Air Theater to practice game sessions
- Amphitheater to watch live events/shows with your dear ones
- Indoor Games Area to bask on your favorite games with friends
- Banquet Hall, Multipurpose Hall and Party Lawn with Barbeque sculpture, Mini Party Area with lounge, Terrace Party Area to enjoy various functions with your loved ones
- Cricket Pitch with Net, Skating Rink, Basketball, Badminton & Tennis Courts to enhance your sporting skills
- Senior Citizen's Park for elders to socialize
- Steam and Sauna to have a relaxing massage on weekends
- Home Theater to watch your favorite movies from the comfort of your complex
- Yoga and Aerobics Hall where you can unwind after a long day at work
Electrical: fire resisitant wirings Toilets: standard paints Kitchen: standard paints Doors: wooden door frames Windows: upvc sliding windows with mosquito mesh and ms grills Others: standard
Living/Dining: vitrified tiles Master Bedroom: vitrified tiles Other Bedroom: vitrified tiles Kitchen: standard paints Toilets: standard paints Balcony: anti skid ceramic tiles
Interior: plastic emulsion paints Exterior: emulsion paints Kitchen: standard paints Toilets: standard paints
View All Amenities and Interiors
View Less Amenities and Interiors
Insights into neighbourhood
Kanakapura Road is an upcoming locality near Lingadheeranahalli, Bengaluru. It is a passing road that intersects with Outer Ring Road and 80 Feet Road. Puttenahalli Metro Station and Gnanabharathi Halt Railway Station are two nearest stations. The locality has some good educational institutes like KS Polytechnic, KS Institute of Technology, ISMS Bangalore, Gubbalala Government School, Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology and few others. Inhabitants residing here have a good option to reside here with many residential options available. Recent infrastructural developments are suggesting a path of high growth for the area which is attracting a lot of residential projects in the city. Commercially too, this location is quite developed. Kanakapura Road is attracting Real Estate developer to build more residential and commercial projects.
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
Essentials Banks | Hospitals | Schools | Parks
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
Amenities Groceries | Pharmacies | Shopping Malls
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
Entertainment Restaurants | Movie Theatres | Bars
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
Commute Bus | Train | Air
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Golden Panorama Developer Information
Golden Gate Properties Ltd is a Bangalore based Public Limited Company. Along with Bangalore, it also has a presence in Hyderabad. Within a short span of time, the company has emerged as one of the leading companies of South India. Golden Gate Properties Ltd has successfully beautified the skyline of South India by employing its core strengths of Quality, Reliability, Affordability and After-sales Service. The Company is wholly integrated Real Estate developer following quality construction catering to the need of home buyers. Backed by the team of professionals, every project created by the company is a proof of experience and good planning.Read Less Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the possession status and possession date of Golden Panorama?
The possession status of Golden Panorama is Ready to Move and is available for possession in/from Dec, 2016.
Where is Golden Panorama exactly located?
The Golden Panorama, Bangalore is located in Kanakapura Road.
What are the top amenities in Golden Panorama?
Top Amenities of Golden Panorama are: cupboards,intercom,home automation. View all Amenties here.
How much is the area of 2 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The total area of a 2 BHK in Golden Panorama is 1,210sq.ft.
What is the price of 2 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The price of 2 BHK in Golden Panorama starts at ₹5,445,000.
How much is the area of 3 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The total area of a 3 BHK in Golden Panorama is 1,785sq.ft.
What is the price of 3 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The price of 3 BHK in Golden Panorama starts at ₹8,032,500.
How much is the area of 4 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The total area of a 4 BHK in Golden Panorama is 3,200sq.ft.
What is the price of 4 BHK in Golden Panorama?
The price of 4 BHK in Golden Panorama starts at ₹14,400,000.