Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018
Showing 1 - 15of 186,

1 BHK Flats for sale in Noida Extension, Noida

RERA Compliant
Sort By :
Relevance
Price on Request
Gaur Suites
by Gaurs Group
Haibatpur, Sector 4
Configs
1 BHK Apartment
Possession Date
Dec, 2018
Developer
OFFER
Pradhan Mantri Avas Yojna - 2BHK Rs. 14.99 lacs all Inclusive
13.44 L
EMI starts at 8.3 K
Sikka Kirat Greens
by Sikka Group
Sector 10, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4.5 BHK Apartments
Avg. Rate
2.1k per sqft.
Possession Date
Mar, 2019
Developer
OFFER
EMI options available upto 60 months
15 L
EMI starts at 9.3 K
Homes Connect Galactic City
by Homes Connect Developers Pvt. Ltd.
Knowledge Park 5, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2 BHK Apartments
Avg. Rate
2.5k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2019
19.14 L
EMI starts at 11.9 K
1 BHK Apartment
Sector 2, Noida Extension
Built Up Area
580sq.ft.
Avg. Price
3.3k / sq.ft.
Housing Prime Agent
19.72 L
EMI starts at 12.2 K
Spring MeadowsRERA
by Pigeon Buildhome
Sector 2, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2, 3 BHK Apartments
Avg. Rate
3.4k per sqft.
Possession Date
Jul, 2018
24.94 L
EMI starts at 15.5 K
Imperia Gati Imperia H2O
by Imperia Structures Ltd
Knowledge Park 5, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2 BHK Studio Apartments
Avg. Rate
4.75k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2018
17 L - 18.02 L
EMI starts at 11.2 K
Hi-Tech Homes
by Buildlopers India Pvt. Ltd.
Sector 104, Noida
Configs
1, 2 BHK Apartments
Avg. Rate
3.4k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2018
14.18 L
EMI starts at 8.8 K
Aadhar Infra Executive Studios
by Aadhar Infra Holding
Ecotech III, Greater Noida
Configs
1 BHK Apartment
Avg. Rate
2.7k per sqft.
Possession Status
Ready to Move
14.0 L - 16.85 L
EMI starts at 10.5 K
Shiv Shankar Krishna Homes
by Shiv Shankar Buildcon
Block D, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2 BHK Villas
Avg. Rate
2.59k per sqft.
Possession Status
Ready to Move
12.75 Lacs
EMI starts at 7.9 K
1 BHK Independent Floor
Roza Jalalpur Village, Noida Extension
Built Up Area
550sq.ft.
Avg. Price
2.32k / sq.ft.
Housing Prime Agent
16.49 L - 19.45 L
EMI starts at 12.1 K
Palm Greens
by Globus Property Solution
Sector 17, Noida Extension
Configs
1, 2 BHK Villas
Avg. Rate
2.64k per sqft.
Possession Date
Jul, 2018
19.25 Lacs
EMI starts at 12 K
1 BHK Apartment
Sector 1, Noida Extension
Built Up Area
598sq.ft.
Avg. Price
3.22k / sq.ft.
Housing Prime Agent
OFFER
Pay 40% Now and remaining 60% at Possession
11.5 L
EMI starts at 7.1 K
Siddhi Homes
by Siddhi Builders Pvt. Ltd.
Sector 18, Noida Extension
Configs
1 BHK Builder Floor
Avg. Rate
2.1k per sqft.
Possession Date
Dec, 2018
20.9 L
EMI starts at 13 K
1 BHK Independent House
Palm Greens
Sector 17, Noida Extension
Built Up Area
611sq.ft.
Avg. Price
3.42k / sq.ft.
Housing Prime Agent
21.0 L
EMI starts at 13 K
1 BHK Apartment
Sector 1, Noida Extension
Built Up Area
598sq.ft.
Avg. Price
3.51k / sq.ft.
Housing Prime Agent
2 BHK Apartment
Somewhere, Someplace
Built Up Area
920sq.ft.
Avg. Price
2.6k / sq.ft.
Some Dev
Developer