About Pride Park Royale
4 Buildings PR0JECT AREA
3 Acres LAUNCH DATE
Read LessRead More
RERA - AB Wing : P51800001315 CD Wing : P51800001144. Park Royale is the most outstanding project constructed in the heart of the city. The interiors are marvelously designed with all amenities and facilities in-built in the apartments. The outlay itself depicts that the project is built luminously. The designing and structuring is done with perfection. The project delivers all luxurious facilities to the residents. The apartments are well ventilated and spacious for living a relaxed lifestyle. The project also offers space for recreational activities for children to elders, where everyone can find some time part from the buzz of the city and cherish moments with friends and family.
- OC Received for A&B Wing
Legal Approvals (1)
Special Limited Time Offers on Spot Booking.
Free Modular Kitchen for Bookings done during Akshay Tritya.
Free Installation of Air Conditioners for the available Inventory.
Pride Park Royale Price & Floor Plan
Pride Park Royale Bank Offers(9)
Pride Park Royale Amenities
- Massage Room / Senior citizens Area
- Multi Purpose Party Hall
- Indoor recreation area
- Dedicated area for Yoga and Meditation
- Concierge Services
- Three Basement Level Parking
- 3 High speed elevators in each wing
- High-Tech Security System
- Well equipped Fire Fighting Systems
- Common washroom for domestic help at mid-landing level
- Earthquake resistant RCC design
- Double Height Grand entrance lobby
- Unobstructed Garden view apartments
- Vaastu Compliant design
- Steam Room
- Specifications Living, Dining and Bed Rooms: Zeltop make Tropicana Gold Vitrified Tiles 800 mm X 800 mm in Flooring Kitchen: Vitrified Tiles flooring. Granite Kitchen Platform with colour glazed tiles dado on platform side. Nirali Stainless Steel sink 455 mm X 533 mm, with universal Angle valve, bank loop sink tank, Grohe Make Smoke & Gas lead detector. Electrical points for refrigerator, exhaust, piped gas connection. Bathrooms: Ceramic flooring, glazed dado tiles, Wall Hung W/C With Seat Cover and wash basin - Make Toto Wall mounted washbasin make TOTO Flush Valve - Make Schell. Shower area Concealed body Single Lever Mixture and spout -Make Grove Doors and Windows: Both side laminated decorative Main Door 45 mm, Bed/Bath Rooms 35 mm flush door on red Marandi wooden polished frame, with iron margarine. 1 inch series 18 gauge Aluminium section (Jindal/equivalent) powder coated/ Anodized sliding 4/3 Track, with provision for mosquito net. Single shutter Open able side hung window/ Ventilators of Aluminum powder coated/ Anodised, with 4 mm one penal fixed frosted glass or Louvers. Electrical: Conceal copper wiring with extensive layout with modular switches point forTV and AC. Air Circuit barkers of GE Intelliguard make. Distribution Board of Siemens Beta Guard.
View All Amenities and Interiors
View Less Amenities and Interiors
Insights into neighbourhood
Andheri East is a western suburb which is an important part of Mumbai. Strategically located off the Western Express Highway which extends from Bandra to Dahisar, the Jogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road (JVLR) and the Andheri-Kurla Link Road provide good connectivity to the residents enabling travel to other neighbouring cities and towns. Andheri Railway Station is the Railway Station on the Western Line of Mumbai Suburban Railway that is in close proximity to this region. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is only a short drive away from here facilitating travel to far off destinations. The Mumbai Metro Railway project spans in the entire suburb connecting Versova in the West to Ghatkopar in the Eastern Suburbs with ease. It is a significant Commercial Center that is home to Special Economic Zones such as SEEPZ and MIDC. Andheri Sports Complex (Shahaji Raje Krida Sankul) is a popular recreational area in the locale where many Bollywood concerts, functions and sports meet of well known educational institutes are conducted. Five Star Restaurants like The Leela Mumbai, ITC Maratha, Hyatt Regency Mumbai, VITS, Hotel Kohinoor Continental, etc are popular places closeby where the residents can relish some sumptuous meals. The locale boasts of several amenities from temples to shopping malls, theaters to restaurants, education to healthcare and everything else for a convenient lifestyle for the entire family. The availablity of all these comforts along with good connectivity and excellent infrastructure has turned Andheri East into the most sought after Real Estate destination.
Price Trends of Andheri East
-2.14% Price Fall in last 1 year
Price per sq.ft.
Explore Neighbourhood - Map View
Essentials Banks | Hospitals | Schools | Parks
- Bank/ATMsNone in this Area
- HospitalsNone in this Area
- SchoolsNone in this Area
- ParksNone in this Area
Amenities Groceries | Pharmacies | Shopping Malls
- GroceriesNone in this Area
- PharmaciesNone in this Area
- Shopping MallsNone in this Area
Entertainment Restaurants | Movie Theatres | Bars
- RestaurantsNone in this Area
- Movie TheatresNone in this Area
- BarsNone in this Area
Commute Bus | Train | Air
- Bus StopsNone in this Area
- Railway StationsNone in this Area
- AirportsNone in this Area
Pride Park Royale Developer Information
The Pride Group has been a leader in developing state-of-the-art commercial and residential projects, having been consistently transforming cityscapes across Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore, since its inception in the mid1990's. Bold contemporary designs, highest attention to detail, excellent engineering standards and uncompromised focus on ethics have enabled the Group to earn the distinction of being an innovative and reliable development firm. The Group has also forayed into the luxury hospitality segment with its extensive chain of the Pride Group of Hotels, setting new milestones in hospitality standards in the process. We are committed to excellence in design, development, construction and selling residential and commercial spaces for the urban Indian citizen. Our sights are set on the future with a simple motto: Building Tomorrow. Today.Read Less Read More