Andheri East is a popular residential locality of Western Mumbai. It is both a well coveted and a developed region of Mumbai which is not just a preferred residential destination but is also a well known commercial hub.
A suburban area of Mumbai, Andheri East is a well developed locality that lies in close proximity to areas of Jogeshwari East and West, Goregaon East and West, Malad Creek and BMC Road. A well known industrial hub, Andheri East is witnessing a surge in population in the recent years and the property rates are thus ever increasing. It consists of some of the great houses and apartments of Mumbai and also famous educational institutions and is located in Andheri East. Oberoi Group and Hubtown are among the famous developers investing in Andheri East.
Reasons to invest in Andheri East
Considering the increasing price trends Andheri East and the obvious rise in demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment. The high increase in property prices is a promising trait to start with. Presence of more and more commercial hubs in and around the locality is making Andheri East a coveted working as well as a residential destination of Mumbai.
Big ticket projects like Mahindra Lifespaces Vivante, Heena Group of Companies Gokul Malavika, Heena Group of Companies Gokul Woods and Ecohomes Nai Roshni are here to make Andheri East a rather posh and coveted residential neighbourhood.
Top Places in Andheri East
Connectivity with nearby Andheri East localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Andheri East is connected to a number of highways namely, Jogeshwari Link Road JVLR and NH8.
- The airports nearby include - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (for International flight) and Santacruz Airport (for Domestic flights)
Employment hubs near Andheri East:
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various employment hubs. These include –
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) and Lower Parel
- SEEPZ (Santacruz Electronic and Export Promotion Zone) which acts as the hub of renowned companies such as Bizz India Pvt. Ltd. and Global Link Solutions
Schools in Andheri East and other social amenities:
Andheri East provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- St. Xavier’s High School
- St Dominic Savio High School
- Holy Family School
- Sewa Sangh College of Arts & Commerce
- Shri Chinai College of Commerce & Economics and many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Andheri.
Of the social amenities provided by Andheri East, the major health institution dominating the locality includes the very famous Seven Hills Hospital.
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as –
- Oberoi Mall
- Hub Mall
- R City Mall
- Infinity Mall
The hotels situated in the locality include –
- The Leela
- Le Royal
- ITC Maratha
- Courtyard by Marriott
Physical infrastructure in Andheri East:
- Metro Railway line metro between Versova and Ghatkopar West is being built by the Government
Famous Places in Andheri East
- Mukta A2 CinemasParanjape Nagar, Andheri East, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District
- The Bar Stock ExchangeSag Baug, Marol, Andheri East, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District
- Parle SquarePark Road, Andheri East, Andheri, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region