Goregaon East is one of the posh localities of the city of Mumbai. Being one of the oldest residential areas of the city, it is well planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Goregaon East is one of the oldest neighborhoods located in the western part of the city of Mumbai and is one of the major residential areas of the city. The area houses some big film studios like Film city and Filmistan etc. The area has a lot of flora and fauna and forms the boundary of Sanjay Gandhi national park. The Mumbai Metro network is also coming up in the area. Nearby Goregaon East localities include Aarey milk Colony, Andheri, Malad creek, and BMC road etc.
Being one of the oldest parts of the city it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Goregaon East real estate is concerned. This suburb offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Goregaon East, being one of the noted areas of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like The Oberoi Realty Esquire, Raheja Sherwood, and Aaditya Samarth Arcade etc. Builders in Goregaon East includes famed developers like the Paranjape Schemes, Raheja Group, Oberoi Group, who are working on some of the projects in Goregaon East.
Why Invest in Goregaon East?
Considering the price trends in Goregaon East and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area has many gate communities and luxury apartments. The area offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Goregaon East is certainly one of the best places to live in Mumbai. Considering all these factors Goregaon East is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Goregaon East
- Western Express Highway, Swami Vivekananda Road, New Link road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Oshiwara bus depot and the Goregaon bus depot, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Malad and Ghatkopar from which the railway services can also be availed. The Malad railway station is approximately about 5 kms away from Goregaon East.
- The International airport is about 20 minutes away from the area.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone is located at an approximate distance of about 9 kms from the area
- The Maharaja Retreat Tower is approximately 1 kms from the area.
- The Samruddhi Venture Park, the Spectrum Tower and the Magnus Tower are approximately 5-6 kms away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Goregaon East
Goregaon East offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Goregaon East include the Ryan International School, St. Xavier’s High School, and Royal Academy School etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Goregaon East include the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, R G Stone Urological Research Institute, and Nanavati Hospital etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Goregaon East such as the Inorbit Mall Malad, Growel 101 Kandivali, and Oberoi Mall Goregaon etc.
Famous Places in Goregaon East
- Oberoi Mall, GoregaonYashodham, Goregaon East, Goregaon, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- The Hub MallNirlon Compound, Cama Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Goregaon, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Lifestyle Store (Oberoi Mall)Yashodham, Goregaon East, Western Suburbs, Mumbai, Thane District