Sector 26 is an in DLF Phase 1, DLF City, Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, India.
DLF Phase 1 (0.0 Km), Sushant Lok I (3.18 Km), Sector 54 (4.08 Km), Sector 43 (4.93 Km), DLF Phase 2 (5.12 Km) are the nearby areas to Sector 26.
Sarhol, Shahpur, New Delhi, Inayatpur, Gurgaon are the nearby cities to Sector 26.
Sector 26 Point of Interests
Famous Places in Sector 26
- Domino's PizzaBlock H, Sector 26, DLF Phase 1, South Delhi, Gurgaon
- Lord Of GrillzSaraswati Vihar, DLF City II, DLF Phase 1, South Delhi, New Delhi, Gurgaon District
- BuenoSector 26, DLF Phase 1, South Delhi, Gurgaon
Price Trends for Sector 26
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near Sector 26?
- Sikanderpur Rapid Metro Station
- Guru Dronacharya Metro Station
Are there ATMs in Sector 26?
What are the best hospitals in/around Sector 26?
- Shree Ram Steel Syndicate
- My Doctors Directory - A complete Medical Portal for Gurgaon
- SRL DIAGNOSTIC COLLECTION CENTRE
- vidal hospital
- Dr dviwedi
What are the best schools in/around Sector 26?
- S. B. Public School
- Government School
- BEST TUTORIALS
- Kidzee DLF1 Preschool and Daycare
- The Happy School
What are the top restaurants in/around Sector 26?
- China Club
- Green Chick Chop
- Barista Lavazza Espresso Bar
Is there a shopping mall in Sector 26?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Sector 26?
How many properties are available for rent in Sector 26?
How many properties are available for sale in Sector 26?
Featured Collections in Sector 26
Search Properties in Sector 26
Founded in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh, DLF started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India, with residential, commercial, and retail properties in 15 states and 24 cities.
Our diverse verticals reflect our dedication to developing ecosystems for India’s changing needs. But our foundation has always been our employees, our customers, our stakeholders, and our shareholders. We invest in spearheading innovation through empowerment and optimism, in order to build the foundation of India’s future on the legacy of our past.