Dwarka Expressway is also known as the Northern Peripheral Road and is located in the NCR. It acts as the alternative link road between Delhi and Gurgaon.
Dwarka Expressway has attained the National Highway Status and it has been renamed as National Highway 8A. This particular road connects Dwarka with National Highway 8 at Kherki Dhaula and passes the Pataudi Road.
Reasons to invest in Dwarka Expressway:
Dwarka Expressway has grown up to emerge as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. Although the price rates have been seen to be decreasing in the present scenario, the increasing demand of properties in Dwarka Expressway will soon cause property rates to skyrocket and so investing in Dwarka Expressway will prove to be quite lucrative. Presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality is making Dwarka Expressway a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Gurgaon.
Top Places in NPR
Connectivity with near Dwarka Expressway localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The area is served by the National Highway NH8 (Delhi-Jaipur highway) and also it itself has acquired the status of a National Highway.
- The nearest railway station is the Gurgaon Railway Station which is situated at a distance of 11.1 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport is 25.5 kilometers from the locality
- The area enjoys unimpeded connectivity to different parts of the NCR such as Pataudi, Gurgaon and Dwarka.
Employment hubs near Dwarka Expressway :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Dwarka Expressway, such as –
- Reliance-HSIIDC SEZ
- Garhi Harsaru Dry Depot
Schools in Dwarka Expressway and social amenities :
Dwarka Expressway provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Indus Valley Public School
- Basant Valley Public School
- Matri Kiran High School
- IILM Undergraduate College and many more enjoy being among the popular educational institutions of Dwarka Expressway.
Of the social amenities provided by Dwarka Expressway the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Kamla Hospital
- Guri Skin Hospital
- Family Multispeciality Hospital
- Jain Sant Phool Chand Ji Charitable Hospital
- Gautam Hospital
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including –
- State Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Physical Infrastructure in Dwarka Expressway :
- The Delhi Metro Line is supposed to connect the Dwarka Expressway, Delhi IGI airport, Manesar, Pataudi Road, Farrukh Nagar as well as old and new Gurgaon.
Famous Places in NPR
- DLF City Centre MallSector 37B, Sector 37D, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- Omaxe Celebration MallSector 48, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- Dana Chogas KitchenNew Colony, Sector 7, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon