Bommasandra is an upcoming locality of Bangalore. Strategically located at Hosur Road, the area is well-connected to other parts of the city. Major industries located in this area are Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt. Limited Continental AG, Biocon, Titan Industries Limited's - Precision Engineering Division (PED), Shetron & SKF India etc. The Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital (Health city) and the Jigani Industrial Area are very near from Bommasandra. Electronic city, which is Bangalore's major IT hub, is located just short driving distance from Bommasandra. Bommasandra - Jigani Link road has witnessed a major real estate development in recent years. Many residential layouts and apartments have come up in this area. Bommasandra was also called as "Kelagina Halli" in Kannada and "Diguvapalli" in Telugu later renamed as Bommasandra. Vidhya Nagar is also part of Bommasandra, it is famous for temple of Lord Ganesh. The presence of basic establishment has transformed this locality as one of the best residential areas of Bangalore.
- 3 Kilometres from Metro Station
- Live right next door to Infosys, Wipro, Biocon, HCL, TC, HP & E - City
- Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh Hospital & Vimalaya Hospital close by
- Reputed schools & D-mart Shopping centre very close by
- Metro cash and carry, Decathlon Sports Centre very close by
Electronic City has the presence of around 200 companies. Bommasandra is right next to Electronic City Phase I. More and more people want to live close to their work place to not only save time but travelling expenditure as well. Electronic City is therefore fast becoming a preferred location of many working people. To support this rising population, Electronic City has seen a rapid emergence of major educational institutions like ICFAI, Alliance Business School, Christ Academy, IZEE business school and Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship. This makes it a convenient location for families too! The closest place to Electronic City, Hosur Road is coming to know as the Expressway and connects to the Outer Ring Road in a very convenient, easy, well-planned and signal free road.
Electronic City can be a good investment option as the rates are likely to increase continuously over the next few years. If you are planning to buy an apartment as a home option, it comes with added benefits of travelling convenience, making Electronic City an ideal place.
1. Connectivity - Proximity to a host of different companies, saving time, money and effort spent in commute to workplace.
The connectivity of areas near Jigani is set to expand multifold with the arrival of PRR (Peripheral Ring Road) along with the existing outer ring road. The Centre has decided to include this project under Bharat Mala Pariyojna. Peripheral Ring Road, once operational will open up an alternative route for commuters to reach north of the city from Electronic City, Sarjapur Road via Bellary Road and KR Puram. Anekal (taluk that Jigani belongs to) is located on the Bengaluru - Salem railway line. Between Jigani and Chandapura, several housing projects have propped up too.
2. Promising investment - A great return on investment (ROI) because of the rapid growth rate in infrastructure and transportation facilities. Extensive commercial development that is most likely to grow further at an increasing rate. Being located beyond Electronic City, property prices in Jigani along with Attibele, Anekal and other localities towards the south of NICE Road are now gaining traction due to the relative affordability and perennial demand rising from the Jigani Industrial belt and Bommasandra Industrial Area. Companies like HCL, OTIS, and APC continue to aid the influx of more populace into this locality. This adds further to the property appreciation in Bangalore.
The average price range per square feet for the locality is ₹ 3,176 - 5,991 / sqft while the price rise expected is upwards from 133.2%
6 km from IT companies like Tech Mahindra, wipro, Infosys, etc….
Bommasandra metro station just 2.9 Km
Zero pollution as this is purely in a residential area while the place is in very close proximity to all major happening spots….