housing-logo
Don't Miss out! Get notified of new homes as soon as they are posted

Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings.

Buy in Bengaluru
Hello 👋🏻
Easy Contact with sellers
Personalized experience
My Activity
Contacted Properties
Seen Properties
Saved Properties
Recent Searches
My Transactions
Top Search
Buy in Top Areas
Buy in Top Areas
Flats in Hal
Flats in Chiranjeevi Layout
Flats in R. T. Nagar
Flats in Ramaswamipalya
Flats in Ramaiah Reddy Layout
Flats in Heerachand Layout
Flats in Indra Nagar
Flats in Kothnur Narayanapura
Flats in Pulkeshi Nagar
Flats in J C Nager
Flats in Infantry Road
Flats in CV Raman Nagar
Flats in Chelekare
Flats in C.V. Raman Nagar
Flats in A Narayanapura
Flats in Gupta Layout
Flats in Divanarapalya
Flats in Hennuru
Flats in Subramanyanagar
Flats in Gayathri Devi Park Extension
Flats in Hal
Landmarks in Hal
Flats in Chiranjeevi Layout
House for sale in Chiranjeevi Layout
Landmarks in Chiranjeevi Layout
Flats in R. T. Nagar
House for sale in R. T. Nagar
Landmarks in R. T. Nagar
Flats in Ramaswamipalya
House for sale in Ramaswamipalya
Landmarks in Ramaswamipalya
Flats in Ramaiah Reddy Layout
Landmarks in Ramaiah Reddy Layout
Flats in Heerachand Layout
Landmarks in Heerachand Layout
Flats in Indra Nagar
Landmarks in Indra Nagar
Flats in Kothnur Narayanapura
House for sale in Kothnur Narayanapura
Landmarks in Kothnur Narayanapura
Flats in Pulkeshi Nagar
Landmarks in Pulkeshi Nagar
Flats in J C Nager
Landmarks in J C Nager
Flats in Infantry Road
Landmarks in Infantry Road
Flats in CV Raman Nagar
Landmarks in CV Raman Nagar
Flats in Chelekare
House for sale in Chelekare
Landmarks in Chelekare
Flats in C.V. Raman Nagar
Landmarks in C.V. Raman Nagar
Flats in A Narayanapura
House for sale in A Narayanapura
Landmarks in A Narayanapura
Flats in Gupta Layout
Landmarks in Gupta Layout
Flats in Divanarapalya
Landmarks in Divanarapalya
Flats in Hennuru
Landmarks in Hennuru
Flats in Subramanyanagar
House for sale in Subramanyanagar
Landmarks in Subramanyanagar
Flats in Gayathri Devi Park Extension
Landmarks in Gayathri Devi Park Extension
Top Builders in City
Top Builders in City
All cities
All cities
Other Cities
Top Cities
Nearby Cities
All Cities Buy
Other Cities
Guwahati
Bhopal
Jammu
Nagpur
Thrissur
Kozhikode
Haridwar
Patna
Goa
Surat
Jammu
Mysore
Rajahmundry
Agartala
Jamshedpur
Kochi
Durgapur
Ranchi
Udaipur
Palakkad
Udupi
Panchkula
Dehradun
Jodhpur
Varanasi
Raipur
Indore
Vadodara
Nashik
Jaipur
Lucknow
Bhubaneswar
Coimbatore
Mohali
Visakhapatnam
Raigad
Vijayawada
Kanpur
Guwahati
Bhopal
Jammu
Nagpur
Thrissur
Kozhikode
Haridwar
Patna
Goa
Surat
Jammu
Mysore
Rajahmundry
Agartala
Jamshedpur
Kochi
Durgapur
Ranchi
Udaipur
Palakkad
Udupi
Panchkula
Dehradun
Jodhpur
Varanasi
Raipur
Indore
Vadodara
Nashik
Jaipur
Lucknow
Bhubaneswar
Coimbatore
Mohali
Visakhapatnam
Raigad
Vijayawada
Kanpur
Top Cities
Bangalore
Chennai
Kolkata
Pune
Mumbai
Noida
Greater Noida
Hyderabad
Gurgaon
Ahmedabad
Faridabad
Ghaziabad
Bangalore
Chennai
Kolkata
Pune
Mumbai
Noida
Greater Noida
Hyderabad
Gurgaon
Ahmedabad
Faridabad
Ghaziabad
Nearby Cities
Hosur
Krishnagiri
Hindupur
Tumkur
Ganjam
Madanapalle
Dharmapuri
Tirupattur
Chamarajanagar
Tiruvannamalai
Hosur
Krishnagiri
Hindupur
Tumkur
Ganjam
Madanapalle
Dharmapuri
Tirupattur
Chamarajanagar
Tiruvannamalai
Unsubscribe Alerts
Visit Help Center
Preferred Language
भाषा बदलें
Preferred Language
Download Housing App
Follow on
Last updated: Mar 18, 2022

3 BHK Apartment
Koncept Ambience Downtown, Thomas Town, Cooke Town, Bangalore

OFFER
Pay 20% now and remaining 80% on Possession - Subvention scheme
Know More
₹12.28 K/sq.ft
Balcony Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361Balcony Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
Balcony Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
Bedroom Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
+ 16 more
2715 sq.ft
Build Up Area
₹12.28 K/sq.ft
Avg. Price
3 BHK
Configuration
1st Mar, 2024
Possession status
Higher
of 17 floors
North-East facing
Facing
Unfurnished
Furnishing

Overview

Brokerage
No Charge
Price
3.33 Cr
Carpet Area
1900 sq.ft
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
4
Parking
No Parking
Balcony
2
Added
More than a month ago

About this property

Koncept Ambience Downtown is the new luxury residential apartment project launched in Banaswadi, Cooke Town, Bangalore. The residential enclave, Ambience Downtown, features the very best in Koncept Ambience’s luxury living segment. The project offers spacious luxury 3,4 BHK apartments with luxurious features. Beautiful landscapes and fantastic cityscapes all around Koncept Ambience Downtown make it more special & Elite. The builder is guaranteed to bring a quality living experience to the community of Banaswadi, Cooke Town, Central Bangalore with brilliant architecture and an equivalent lifestyle in Ambience Downtown. Koncept Ambience Downtown Location has excellent connectivity & it is located at the crux of Banaswadi, Cooke Town near existing and upcoming communities & facilities close to Frazer Town, Ulsoor, MG Road, Indiranagar, and other Central Bangalore hubs. Some of the Amenities at Koncept Ambience Downtown include a fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 securities.
Collapse
offers
Pay 20% now and remaining 80% on Possession - Subvention scheme

Furnishings

Lift
Pool
Sports Facility
Kids Area
Gym
Garden
Water Supply
Gas Pipeline
Gated Community
Servant Room

Society Amenities

Lift
Pool
Sports Facility
Kids Area
Gym
Garden
Water Supply
Gas Pipeline
Gated Community
Servant Room

Locality

Explore Neighbourhood - Map View

Food and Drinks
Restaurant in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Have More Punjabi Restaurant2.6 km
Olive Garden Restaurant2.8 km
Shiv Sagar Restaurant100 m
Sunny Side Bistro100 m
Delicacy100 m
Bar in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Slounge - Lemon Tree Premier1.7 km
Lounge 5792.5 km
Xtreme Sports Bar2.8 km
Formula III Bar2.8 km
Healthcare
Pharmacy in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Trust Chemists And Druggists Ltd2 km
Myra Medicines1.2 km
HIjama Wellness Center900 m
Sarooj Pharma300 m
Priyanaka Medicals400 m
Hospital in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Manipal Hospitals2.6 km
Health and Hijama Clinic2.9 km
Specialist Hospital2.7 km
Santosh Hospital1.7 km
K C Raju Multispeciality Hospital-ivf, iui, icsi, infertility treatment bangalore700 m
Shopping
Mall in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Orion East1.1 km
Palace Mall2.4 km
Seven Seas Fish Shop400 m
Seven seas cold storage fish stall400 m
An Store400 m
Groceries
Grocery in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Namdharis Agro Fresh pvt ltd600 m
Basha Departmental Stores200 m
Smart Super Market300 m
Vayuputro Department Store400 m
Annapurna Provision Store500 m
Commute
Railway in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Bangalore East Railway Station500 m
Banaswadi Railway Station700 m
Bayyappanahalli Gate2.6 km
Bangalore Cantt. (Shivajinagar) Railway Station2.8 km
Halasuru Metro Station2.9 km
Bus in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Itc Factory Bus Stop400 m
Clarence School Bus Stop700 m
Frazer Town Bus Stop1.1 km
Ramaswamy Palya Bus Stop1.6 km
Sivanchetti Gardens Bus Stop1.6 km
Airport in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru23.6 km
Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)23.9 km
Jakkur Aerodrome8.9 km
Kempegowda International Airport23.8 km
HeliTaxii - Thumby Helipad, Electronic City18.4 km
Parks
Park in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Milton Park200 m
Cooke Town Park200 m
High Street Children's Park200 m
Rose Garden400 m
East Park400 m
Banks
Atm in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Andhra Bank ATM400 m
Canara Bank ATM500 m
Sbt Atm700 m
HDFC ATM700 m
IDBI Bank ATM700 m
Cinemas
Theatre in Cooke Town
NameDistance
Cinepolis Cinemas (Orion East Mall)1.1 km
Sri Vinayaka Theatre2.3 km
Everest Theater500 m
Bangalore Film Society900 m
Cinepolis1.1 km

Commercial Collections

Commercial for Sale
Commercial for Sale
in Cooke Town
Offices for Sale
Offices for Sale
in Cooke Town
Shops for Sale
Shops for Sale
in Cooke Town
Showrooms for Sale
Showrooms for Sale
in Cooke Town
Explore Neighbourhood Images
We have 20 neighbourhood images around Cooke Town
View All
Groceries/Supermarkets Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
Groceries/Supermarkets Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
Parks Image of 2715 Sq.ft 3 BHK Apartment for buy in Cooke Town for 33331361
+
17 more

Calculate Your Number

Owner Listings

Recently Added

More projects

Similar Properties to 3 BHK Apartment in Koncept Ambience Downtown, Thomas Town, Cooke Town, Bangalore

Sell your house onHousing.com
Free for new users
Get genuine leads
Sell faster