KPHB or Kukatpally Housing Board Colony is a residential neighbourhood of Hyderabad located in the State of Telengana.
KPHB is the mandal headquarters of Kukatpally mandal in Malkajgiri revenue division of Medchal district. KPHB is both a residential as well as a commercial hub of Hyderabad. Situated at the north western border of the city, KPHB is a part of the Municipal Corporation.
The locality enjoys proximity to the suburban areas of Ameerpet, Pragathi Nagar, Allwyn Colony, Hafeezpet, Nizampet, Miyapur, Izzatnagar, Kondapur and Bowrampet.
Reasons to invest in KPHB:
KPHB has grown up to emerge as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand make investing in KPHB a lucrative attempt. KPHB emerge as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Andhra Pradesh.
Projects like Incor One City, Sri Sai Ram Lake City, Aditya Construction Capitol Heights and NSK Exotica situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in KPHB.
Top Places in Kukatpally
Connectivity with near KPHB localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway station is – the Hitech City railway Station which is located at a distance of 5.3 kilometres from the locality.
- Railway stations of Borabanda, HITEC City and Bharat Nagar offer MMTS service to the locality. On the other hand railway stations of Secunderabad, Begumpet and Nampally operate long distance trains.
- The nearest airports include – the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 13.6 kilometres from the locality
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
Employment hubs near KPHB :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of –
- Gachibowli (12.1 kilometres away)
- Hitech City (6.9 kilometres away)
- Kokapet (17.5 kilometres away)
The locality also houses the offices of a number of renowned multinational companies namely –
- CIGNITI Software Services Pvt Ltd
- GE Capital
Schools in KPHB and social amenities :
KPHB provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- NRI Junior College
- Olympus IIT Academy
- Pratibha Vidyaniketan High School
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of KPHB.
Of the social amenities provided by KPHB the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Advanced Endocrine & Diabetes Hospital
- KPHB Multi Speciality Hospital
- Preeti Urology & Kidney Hospital
- Nucleus Homeopathy
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including –
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Andhra Bank
Among the various shopping arcades provided by the locality, some include –
- NSL Centrum Mall
- South India Shopping Mall
Physical Infrastructure in KPHB :
Famous Places in Kukatpally
- Manjeera MallJawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District
- Pista House Family Restaurant Bakery & Banquet HallSardar Patel Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District
- South India Shopping Mall - KukatpallyA.S. Rao Nagar, Vivekananda Nagar, Kukatpally, North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District
Featured Collections in Kukatpally
Search Properties in Kukatpally
Lodha Group is among the foremost real estate developers in Mumbai. Established in 1980, the developer etched its name in the history by recording one of the biggest land deal in India when it purchased a plot in Wadala worth Rs 4,053 crore from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). It has also been rated as a profitable real estate player and the largest by sales for three consecutive years apart from being endowed with awards for marketing excellence.
In addition to delivering world-class housing solutions in Mumbai, Lodha Group has expanded its presence in the luxury segment of Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore as well as the United Kingdom. With 38 years of remarkable journey in the industry, the builder has engaged in strategic forays into all asset classes including residences, IT Parks, townships, offices, weekend retreats and retail spaces.Experience and Strengths
With a vision of 'Building a Better Life', Lodha Group promotes ‘leadership through innovation’ and has spearheaded several landmark developments such as World One - the world's tallest residential tower, and the Palava City - the first Greenfield Smart City in the country. The group was honoured with the Green Good Design Award 2012 for World One. It won 5 STAR for Best Interior Design for project Lodha Fiorenza.
Led by chairman and founder, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, the company has attained new heights in building outstanding properties that are at par with global standards. The builder strives to create a quality lifestyle and make a difference in the lives of people across all segments. Lodha Group successfully launched its value luxury sub-brand CASA to cater to the mid-income group. With a host of designer residences, the developer has ensured to fulfil the lifestyle needs of many buyers of luxury homes.
Lodha Group crossed a direct employee strength of 3,000 in 2013. A committed management team, equipped with extensive technical expertise and domain knowledge, works towards providing timely and high-quality solutions for its clients. The developer exhibits a passion for going the last mile in order to seek excellence and exceed customers’ expectations. It complied with its corporate values of integrity and ethics when dealing with all the stakeholders.Projects
Lodha Group has launched over 164 residential projects and is working on 85 ongoing projects. The builder holds the merit of delivering over 35 million sqft of real estate space accounting for about 30 projects in and around Mumbai (from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali).
The Palava city by Lodha Group is an over 4,000-acre integrated city which is set to be one of the world's top 50 most liveable cities. Residential units by the group include 2 and 3BHK apartments of sizes 500 sqft to luxury roomy 4BHK villas of size 5,000 sqft.