Nizampet is an in North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy District, Telangana, India.
Whisper Valley (2.5 Km), Pragathi Nagar (3.7 Km), Bachupally (4.26 Km), Kukatpally (4.37 Km), Miyapur (4.8 Km) are the nearby areas to Nizampet.
Hyderabad, Widea, Prashanthi Hills, Kp -2 are the nearby cities to Nizampet.
Nizampet Point of Interests
Connectivity with near Nizampet localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include - the Hafeezpet railway station, MMTS Hyderabad Station and the Hitech City Railway Station which are located at distances of 99, 101.4 and 101 kilometres respectively.
- The nearest airports include – the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 99.3 kilometres from the locality
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The locality is served by the National Highway - 9.
Employment hubs near Nizampet :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of –
- Gachibowli (126 kilometres away)
- Hitech City (132 kilometres away)
Schools in Nizampet and social amenities :
Nizampet provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Gram Panchayat
- Glorious Techno
- Laurus the School of Excellence
- Ravindra Bharathi
- Oranges Play School
- Castle Town and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Nizampet.
Of the social amenities provided by Nizampet the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Apollo Hospital
- Metro Hospital
- Nest Children's Hospital
- Sri Shradda Hospital
- Samhitha Hospital
- Sri Sri Holistic
- Ayush Hospital
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including –
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Axis Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
Some of the popular shopping arcades of the locality include –
- Heritage Fresh
Physical Infrastructure in Nizampet :
- An Outer Ring Road has been proposed to serve the area to establish unimpeded connectivity between the locality and the rest of Hyderabad.
Famous Places in Nizampet
- More For YouVasanth Nagar Colony, Nizampet, North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District
- Gingger RestaurantBachupally, Miyapur, North Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District
- Apollo PharmacyDK Enclave, Jaya Prakash Narayan Nagar, Miyapur, Bachupaly Road-Miyapur, Hyderabad, Medak District
Price Trends for Nizampet
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Nizampet?
- Metro Hospital
- Aashi Dental Hospital
- SriSriHolistic Hospitals-Andrology | Urology | Gastroenterology |Neurology-Best Heart Hospitals
- Metro Medicals
- shri sai dental clinic
Are there ATMs in Nizampet?
How many properties are available for sale in Nizampet?
How many properties are available for rent in Nizampet?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Nizampet?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Nizampet?
What are the top projects in Nizampet?
Is there a shopping mall in Nizampet?
What are the top restaurants in/around Nizampet?
- Sri Venkata Sai Hotel
- Cake Castle
- Saelani Hotel
- Walnut Bakes & Confectionery
- Madhurya Restaurant
What are the best schools in/around Nizampet?
- Vallurupalli Rattaiah Seethama & Vignana Jyothi Residential School
- Government School
- Bodh - Special School for Slow Learners
- Ganges Valley School
- SR Digi School (Nizampet)