Moti Nagar is an in West Delhi, New Delhi, India.
Sudarshan Park (1.44 Km), Punjabi Bagh (2.69 Km), Raja Garden (3.01 Km), Tagore Garden Extension (3.82 Km), Tri Nagar (3.84 Km) are the nearby areas to Moti Nagar.
New Delhi are the nearby cities to Moti Nagar.
Moti Nagar Point of Interests
Famous Places in Moti Nagar
- Moments Mall - Kirti NagarBlock C, Moti Nagar, West Delhi, New Delhi
- Fun Cinemas Tdi MallKailash Park, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Moti Nagar, West Delhi, New Delhi
- More Mega Store (Moments Mall)Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Moti Nagar, West Delhi, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ATMs in Moti Nagar?
Are there religious places around Moti Nagar?
What are the best hospitals in/around Moti Nagar?
- Employees State Insurance Dispensary
- Gyanchandra Joshi Ayurvedic Hospital
- Kelvin Diagnostic's
- Radha Krishan Medicos
- Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital
What are the best schools in/around Moti Nagar?
- Sanatan Dharam Public School
- Orane International School of Beauty & Wellness
- O.N.S ACADEMY
- MCD Model Primary School
- Governemnt Boys Senior Secondary School
What are the top restaurants in/around Moti Nagar?
- Chop Shop
- Tyagi Sweet Shop
- Perfect Plate
- titu Di Hatti
Is there a shopping mall in Moti Nagar?
What are the top projects in Moti Nagar?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Moti Nagar?
How many properties are available for rent in Moti Nagar?
How many properties are available for sale in Moti Nagar?
Featured Collections in Moti Nagar
Search Properties in Moti Nagar
Founded in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh, DLF started with the creation of 22 urban colonies in Delhi. In 1985, the company expanded into the then-unknown region of Gurugram, creating exceptional living and working spaces for the new Indian global professionals. Today, DLF is the largest publicly listed real estate company in India, with residential, commercial, and retail properties in 15 states and 24 cities.
Our diverse verticals reflect our dedication to developing ecosystems for India’s changing needs. But our foundation has always been our employees, our customers, our stakeholders, and our shareholders. We invest in spearheading innovation through empowerment and optimism, in order to build the foundation of India’s future on the legacy of our past.