Table of Contents
- DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- How to check DDA draw result?
- How does DDA’s draw of lots work?
- How to surrender DDA flat?
- DDA flat surrender charges
- Documents required after the DDA draw
- DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- Instructions to fill DDA Scheme 2021 application form
- Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- How to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- DDA fake call centre advisory
- Concession for EWS housing
- DDA housing scheme 2019
- Sample flat address
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is going to hold an online auction of plots, for group housing societies. This will be the first time that the land-owning agency will be auctioning large plots online. There are seven freehold plots that have been put on offer, out of which five are located in Rohini and one each in Dwarka and Vishwas Nagar. The registration has started on April 13, 2021.
Besides group housing plots, several other properties and plots, including 76 institutional plots (leasehold), 33 freehold commercial plots, 25 expandable housing scheme plots and six restaurant units on a license fee basis, are also available for auction. The DDA officials said that 18 function sites, 36 freehold residential plots, 24 kiosks (license fee basis), 27 freehold industrial plots and 125 freehold built-up shops or units have also been added to the bidding scheme.
|Institutional, residential and function sites||April 18|
|Industrial plots, group housing society and built-up properties or shops||April 19|
|Commercial, expandable housing scheme plot, kiosks and restaurants||April 20|
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
The much-awaited lottery draw of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2021, was held on March 10, 2021. The Authority received around 30,000 applications for its recently-launched scheme 2021, a DDA official said, on February 16, 2021. Announced on January 2, 2021, the scheme offers luxury flats and penthouses in Delhi in 14-storey buildings, with terrace gardens and best-in-class finishing. The lottery draw was held for 1,354 DDA flats in Delhi’s Sector 19B, Dwarka, Manglapuri and Jasola, most of them in the MIG category. Applicants can watch the streaming on the DDA portal.
If the media reports are to be believed, the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 has garnered a lot of interest from home buyers. Of the 30,000 applications, over 21,000 applicants have paid the registration amount. Around 6,000 paid applications have been received for the HIG and MIG units. The most sought-after areas were Dwarka and Vasant Kunj, where most of the high-end units are located. For just 13 flats in Vasant Kunj, over 2,000 applications have been received. The 215 HIG flats at Jasola’s Pocket 9B were the costliest ever for a DDA housing scheme, with a price tag of Rs 1.9-2.1 crores. These received 1,677 applications.
How to check DDA draw result?
Applicants can check the DDA draw results here. The list starts with general category applicants followed by the reserved category and other quotas.
How does DDA’s draw of lots work?
If you are wondering how the DDA’s draw of lots works, you should know that the entire process is completely computerised and automated. Therefore, applicants should stay wary of crooks who might promise you assured homes in the lottery draw. The DDA uses a computerised random number technique, for flat allotments which is processed it in three stages: randomisation of applicants and flats; picking up of lucky numbers; and the mapping of applicants and flats.
How to surrender DDA flat?
To surrender a DDA flat, an allottee has to submit a ‘cancellation form’, either online or offline at the DDA’s office. However, the DDA levies a penalty on surrendering a flat and these charges may vary as per the period following which the the cancellation request is submitted. The applicant would need to submit his original allotment letter, cancelled cheque and original acknowledgement slip, along with other documents if he/she wants to cancel the DDA allotment.
DDA flat surrender charges
If the applicant wishes to cancel or surrender his allotment, the following charges will be recovered from him/her:
|From the date of the draw and up to the 15th day from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter||Nil|
|From the 16th day till the 30th day, from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||10% of the application money.|
|From the 31st day till the 90th day, from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||50% of the application money|
|After 90 days from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||Full application money.|
Documents required after the DDA draw
These documents have to be submitted by successful applicants:
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Proof of residence (self-attested copy of passport, ration card, driving license, government identity card, telephone, electricity, or water bill, house tax receipt, bank passbook or Aadhaar card).
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook or statement of account, as mentioned in the application form for the last one year, or a copy of the applicant’s income tax return(s), filed for the assessment year.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
|Locality||Type of flat||No. of flats||Area in sq meter||Tentative cost|
|Jasola, Pocket-9B||3BHK/HIG||215||162-177||Rs 1.97-2.14 crore|
|Vasant Kunj||3BHK/HIG||13||110-115||Rs 1.4-1.7crore|
|Rohini||3BHK/HIG||8||151-156||Rs 99 lakh-1.03 crore|
|Dwarka, Sector 18B||3BHK/HIG||6||134-140||Rs 1.17-1.23 crore|
|Nasirpur, Dwarka and Paschim Vihar||3BHK/HIG||8||88-99||Rs 69-73 lakh|
|Jasola Sector 8||3BHK/HIG||2||106-126||Rs 98 lakh-1.18 crore|
|Vasant Kunj Sector B Pkt 2||2BHK/HIG||1||88-101||Rs 97 lakh- 1.17 crore|
|Vasant Kunj Block F||2BHK/HIG||1||87-108||Rs 1.15-1.4 crore|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||2BHK/MIG||352||119-129||Rs 1.14-1.24 crore|
|Dwarka Sector 16B||2BHK/MIG||348||121-132||Rs 1.16-1/.27 crore|
|Vasant Kunj||2BHK/MIG||3||78-93||Rs 66 -85 lakh|
|Rohini Sector 23||2BHK/MIG||40||80-89||Rs 58-66 lakh|
|Dwarka Sector 1, 3, 12, 19||2BHK/MIG||11||75-110||Rs 59-86 lakh|
|Jahangirpuri||2BHK/MIG||3||64-99||Rs 40-57 lakh|
|Dwarka Sector 23B||LIG||25||33||Rs 22 lakh|
|Rohini Sector 20, 21, 22, 28, 29||LIG||23||46||Rs 21-35 lakh|
|Narela Sector A-9||LIG||3||41-46||Rs 17-18 lakh|
|Kondli Gharoli||LIG||1||48.5||Rs 25.2 lakh|
|Manglapuri, Dwarka||EWS/Janta||276||50-52||Rs 28-29 lakh|
|Narela, Sector A-5, A-6||EWS/Janta||15||26-28||Rs 7-8 lakh|
The process of applications, payments, and issuance of possession letters for the scheme were done online through the AWAAS software. The scheme is linked to the credit-linked subsidy scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (Urban).
Moreover, the authority has introduced a new clause in the scheme, under which the applicant can choose the kind of flat they want in a society, by paying ‘preferential location charges’ (PLC), which will be 1.5%- 3% of the total cost of the flat. For example, for green-facing, ground floor, corner location, facing main road, etc., the applicant will have to pay up to 3% of the total cost as PLC.
The DDA officials said that there will be multi-level underground parking with up to three parking slots for each flat. Other features such as rainwater harvesting and a three-tier, in-house water management model, will also be embedded in the complexes. Apart from this, water generated from the harvesting method will be supplied in the bathrooms and kitchens. These new complexes will be a benchmark for all future projects and will have modern lighting techniques and faster elevators for the taller buildings.
Instructions to fill DDA Scheme 2021 application form
* Applicants are requested to go through the brochure and instructions.
* The Email ID used for filling up your application must belong to the applicant. Ensure that the Email ID is valid and functional. There is no scope for changing the Email ID in the future.
* The applicant should mention his/her correct PAN. The application form without this information shall be considered incomplete and is liable to be rejected.
* Before filling up the application form, applicants have to scan and store the following documents as separate files. The same need to be uploaded while filling the online application process.
- Applicant’s passport-size photo, which should be in jpg or png or jpeg format and not exceed 50kb in size.
- Applicant’s signature should be in jpg or png or jpeg format and not exceed 50kb in size.
- Applicant’s joint passport size photo which should be in jpg or png or jpeg format and not exceed 50kb in size (if required).
- Applicant’s joint signature, which should be in jpg or png or jpeg format and not exceed 50kb in size (if required).
Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment, in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or his/her dependent relations, including unmarried children which is larger than 67 sq metres.
- One candidate can submit only one application.
- A husband and wife can both apply separately for the scheme but if both are selected in the draw, only one can retain the flat.
- If the applicant wishes to apply under more than one category, the application money for the higher category should be paid.
How to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2021
* Visit DDA e-services platform and click on DDA Housing Scheme 2021.
* Click on Registration. You will be redirected to a new page, where you will need to register yourself by submitting details such as PAN, Aadhaar Card number, mobile number, etc. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for confirmation.
* Once you have registered yourself, you would need to login again using your PAN. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, every time you login.
* On successful login, the application form screen will be displayed for filling along with the following options. All options are available on the left-side menu on the website.
- DDA Schemes: To select a scheme and fill the application form.
- AWAS Application: To view the application form and make payment online.
- My Payment: To view payment details.
* Fill in the personal details, bank details, address details, joint applicant details and select the category and location preferences in the application form.
* Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature of the applicant and the joint applicant (if any).
* At the bottom of the page, there is a declaration for the applicant. Applicants are advised to go through the contents of the declaration carefully.
* Select the check box of the declaration by clicking on it and then submit the application form in save draft / submit mode.
Please note: In save draft mode, an applicant can edit the application details. In submit mode (final), the applicant can submit the application details. After submitting the application form in submit mode (final), the applicant will have to pay the registration amount online.
* The applicant needs to pay the registration amount through net nanking or NEFT/RTGS. The payment method option is available on the next screen and will be visible at the time of submitting the final form. The payment link is also available on the left side menu in ‘Awas Application’ link.
*After selecting bank name and payment method, on the next screen, the E-challan will be displayed, with the application form no, amount and the ‘Continue’ button to make payment. The applicant has to make the payment to complete the process. There is also a provision to take a printout of the E-challan.
* If the applicant selects the NEFT/RTGS option, the applicant has to select a bank for generating the challan and then submit it. The challan will be displayed on the next screen. Take a printout of the challan generated online and deposit the registration amount.
* If the applicant selects the ‘net banking’ option, the applicant has to select a bank for making payment online through the respective bank’s website.
* Print the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ once the payment is done. You can check your acknowledgment slip in ‘My Payment’ option.
Registration fees for DDA flats
- For Janta flat – Rs 10,000
- For 1BHK – Rs 15,000
- For EWS – Rs 25,000
- For LIG – Rs 1 lakh
- For MIG/HIG – Rs 2 lakhs
DDA fake call centre advisory
The DDA, on September 10, 2019, cautioned that a ‘fake call centre’ was being operated in the name of the urban body, which was allegedly reaching out to unsuccessful and wait-listed applicants of the Housing Scheme 2019 for the allotment of flats. A senior DDA official said, police action was being initiated in the case.
“It is notified for the information of the general public that no such call centre number has been provided by the DDA and the details of the bank and IFSC Code are also false and fraudulent,” the DDA said in a statement. The telephone number of the ‘so-called call centre has been quoted as 18002122593’, it said. “Further, some fraudulent and fictitious link and bank details in the name of DDA Housing Ltd with IFSC code IDIB000N022 are also being provided for deposit of registration amount of Rs 2 lakhs,” the statement said.
The DDA said that it had not started the procedure for allotment to wait-listed applicants of its Housing Scheme 2019 and asked people to be beware of such ‘dubious calls by unauthorised persons’.
Concession for EWS housing
The DDA, on July 9, 2019, decided to reduce the cost of EWS flats in Narela, being offered under the new Online Housing Scheme 2019, by giving a concession of up to 40% to allottees, officials said. The scheme, which ended on June 10, 2019, was for the sale of nearly 18,000 newly-built flats in Delhi’s Vasant Kunj and Narela residential areas, for which the DDA had received about 50,000 applications.
The decision was made, taking into consideration the income criteria of allottees of EWS category, which is Rs 3 lakhs per annum, officials said. “It was considered appropriate to reduce the cost of EWS flats, by offering 40% concession in construction cost, for 6,536 EWS flats at Pocket 1A, 1B and 1C, Narela and similarly, 10% concession in construction cost for EWS flats at Pocket G7/G8, Sector V, Narela, to offer affordable housing to economically weaker section, as a one-time measure,” the statement said.
The modified rates would apply to allottees of the current scheme. In case of leftover flats, it would be re-advertised at reduced rates. This would help in providing these flats at concessional rates to the economically weaker sections, it said.
DDA housing scheme 2019
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA), on July 23, 2019, declared the lottery draw for 10,294 homes located in Narela and Vasant Kunj. Applicants can check the winners’ list and watch the video streaming on DDA’s official website and can check the list of shortlisted buyers. The draw was held at Vikas Sadan in the presence of Supreme Court judges and senior officials.
Of the 10,300 flats, 8,383 were in the LIG category, 2,000 in MIG, 448 in HIG and 8,000 in the economically weaker section (EWS) category. The HIG and MIG apartments were at Vasant Kunj; LIG flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela; and EWS in Narela.
|LIG||Rs 25 lakhs||430 sq ft|
|MIG||Rs 70-80 lakhs||650-750 sq ft|
|HIG||Rs 1.5-2 crores||970 sq ft|
Sample flat address
|Vasant Kunj/ HIG (3BHK)||Flat No 11, Block A1, Near E2 Pocket, Behind CNG Station, Mehrauli-Mahipalpur Road, Delhi|
|Vasant Kunj/ HIG (2BHK)||Flat No 14, Block A1, Near E2 Pocket, Behind CNG Station, Mehrauli-Mahipalpur Road, Delhi|
|Vasant Kunj/ MIG (2BHK)||Flat No 11, Block B3, Near E2 Pocket, Behind CNG Station, Mehrauli-Mahipalpur Road, Delhi|
|Vasant Kunj/ LIG (1BHK)||Flat No 12, Block B3, Near E2 Pocket, Behind CNG Station, Mehrauli-Mahipalpur Road, Delhi|
|Narela / MIG (2BHK) / Pkt 1B, Sector A1 to A4||Flat No 102, First Floor, Block E, Pkt – 1B, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/MIG (2BHK) / Pkt 1C, Sector A1 to A4.||Flat No 105, First Floor, Block D, Pkt – 1C, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela /MIG (2BHK) / Pkt 1A, Sector A1 to A4.||Flat No 02, First Floor, Block D, Pkt – 1A, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/LIG (1BHK)Sector G7/G8||Flat No 54, Pocket 5, Block G, Sector G7/G8, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/EWS Sector G7/G8||Flat No 46, Pocket 5, Block A15, Sector G7/G8, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/EWS/ Pkt 1A, Sector A1 to A4.||Flat No 89, First Floor, Block A, Pkt – 1A, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/ EWS/ Pkt 1B, Sector A1 to A4.||Flat No 27, Ground Floor, Block B, Pkt – 1B, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
|Narela/ EWS/ Pkt 1C, Sector A1 to A4||Flat No 113, First Floor, Block E, Pkt – 1C, Sec. A1 to A4, Narela, Delhi|
When will DDA announce housing scheme 2020?
DDA has announced the housing scheme 2021 on January 2, 2021
What is the cost of DDA flats offered in housing scheme 2020?
The DDA flats are available for Rs 8 lakh onwards, up to Rs 2 crore under housing scheme 2021.
What are the benefits of investing in DDA flats?
DDA flats are delivered on time and are more affordable than private developments.