Rohini is the second largest subcity in Asia after Dwarka. It is situated in the northern part of Delhi.
Rohini started developing in the year 1980 after the beginning if the urban extension programme by the Development Authority. The sub-city of Rohini is divided into two phases – Zone H and Zone M. Zone H is comprised of Phase I and II while Zone M is comprised of Phase III, IV and V.
The primary tourist attractions of Rohini are - Adventure Island and Metro Walk Mall
Reasons to invest in Rohini:
Rohini has grown up to emerge as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand make investing in Rohini a lucrative attempt. Rohini emerge as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Delhi.
Projects like Reputed Builder Loknayak Apartments, Apex Buildcon Sangam Vihar and Reputed Builder Farmers Co Operative Group Housing Society situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in Rohini.
Top Places in Rohini
Connectivity with near Rohini localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- This locality is served by the National Highway 8
- The nearest railway station is the Badli Railway Station and the Nizamuddin railway Stations which are located at distances of 10.5 and 36 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports include – the Indira Gandhi International Airport is situated at a distance of 25 kilometres while the Domestic Airport is situated at a distance of 22 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest bus terminal is at Kashmere Gate which is The Inter State Bus Terminal which is situated at a distance of 15 kilometres from the locality.
- The locality is also served by the metro railway line which extends from Rithala metro station to Bawana.
Employment hubs near Rohini :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to a number of offices and IT hubs, namely –
Schools in Rohini and social amenities :
Rohini provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Saint Giri Senior Secondary School
- Shemrock Heritage (Play School)
- G.D. Goenka Public School
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS)
- ESIC Dental College and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Rohini.
Of the social amenities provided by Rohini the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- ESI Hospital
- Shree Sen International Hospital
- Golden Hospital.
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including –
- Punjab National Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
Rohini also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular shopping arcades include –
- City Centre
- D Mall
Physical Infrastructure in Rohini :
Few developments taking place in Rohini include – a Japanese Park, rainwater harvesting and solar energy systems.
Famous Places in Rohini
- Adventure Island Ltd (Metro Walk Mall)Sector 11 Rohini, Rohini, New Delhi
- Royal Spa & WellnessInstitutional Area, Pitampura, Rohini, New Delhi
- Movie Time Cinemas (North Pacific Mall)Block KP, Uttari Pitampura, Pitampura, Rohini, New Delhi