Yamuna Expressway or YEA is a popular 165 kilometres long controlled-access expressway. YEA Greater Noida with Agra in Uttar Pradesh.
Yamuna Expressway is a 6 – lane expressway which is extendable to 8 lanes. It is the longest controlled – access expressway in India. The expressway begins at Greater Noida and ends at Kuberpur on NH 2 towards Kanpur and Agra.
YEA is comprised of three phases – Phase I, II and IV.
- Phase I connects Greater Noida and the proposed Taj International Aviation Hub.
- Phase II extends from Taj International Aviation Hub and an intermediate destination between Taj International Aviation Hub & Agra
- Phase IV extends from the intermediate destination to Agra.
Reasons to invest in Yamuna Expressway:
Yamuna Expressway being a well - developed industrial and residential destination, it witnesses population surge almost every year along with increasing property prices.
So investing in Yamuna Expressway will be a lucrative attempt. Presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality is making Yamuna Expressway a preferred working as well as a residential destination of NCR.
Big ticket Projects like Gaursons 2nd Park View, Supertech Holiday Village, Supertech Golf Country Villas, Le Solitairian Group Solitairian City Villaand many others situated in the city are among the most luxurious projects of Yamuna Expressway and are sure to make Yamuna Expressway a more coveted posh region of the NCR.
Top Places in Yamuna Expressway
Connectivity with near Yamuna Expressway localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include – Kulwa, Mehrawal, Aligarh, Somma, Daud Khan, Sonai Railway Stations and a couple more which are situated at distances of 90 kilometres and above but are at a couple of hours drive from the locality.
- The nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport is 187 kilometers from the locality
- Yamuna Expressway connects Greater Noida to Agra.
Employment hubs near Yamuna Expressway :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Yamuna Expressway, such as –
- Alpha 1 Commercial Belt
Schools in Yamuna Expressway and social amenities :
Yamuna Expressway provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Patriot Public School
- CV International School
- John’s Mary School
- DS Public School
- Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology and many more enjoy being among the popular educational institutions of Yamuna Expressway.
Of the social amenities provided by Yamuna Expressway the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Yatharth Wellness Hospital & Trauma Centre
- NIMT Hospital
- Kailash Hospital
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute
- Manyawar Kanshiram Multi-speciality Hospital
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
Physical Infrastructure in Yamuna Expressway :
- An international airport by the name of Taj International Airport located at a distance of 72 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport is to be set up.
- YEA has been proposed to be extended to Lucknow by the government on the 285 kilometres long Agra Lucknow Expressway
Famous Places in Yamuna Expressway
- The Grand Venice MallBlock C, Industrial Area, Surajpur Site 4, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District
- Galgotias UniversitySector 25 Greater Noida, Yeida, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida
- Gautam Buddha UniversityG.Buddha University, Yamuna Expressway, Noida
Price Trends for Yamuna Expressway