Madhapur is a suburban town located just outside of Hyderabad city. The town is well-known for being a major IT hub and is often referred to at the HITEC City because of its high concentration of IT/ITES establishments here. Madhapur town was once a small rocky village which gradually underwent transformation in the past two decades. It was earlier known as Madhava Puram because of the worship of Lord Krishna by the villagers. It has now emerged into a fully urbanised modern IT and BPO hub. Several reputed companies and businesses often conduct international conferences choosing Madhapur as their venue. With top hotels being located in Madhapur such as Hiltex Convention Center, Westin, Novotel, Trident and Lemon Tree, it becomes a preferred and convenient location for events like these. Surrounding localities of Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills to which Madhapur is well-connected has also influenced rates of real estate in Madhapur.
Witnessing such a fast pace of development, Madhapur is unable to keep up with the electric supply in the area due to which IT firms have been asked to operate on generators for two hours every day. The development of HITEC City in Madhapur has changed the name of Hyderabad from being referred to as the 'city of great Nizams' to 'Cyber Capital of India' comparable to major metropolitan cities like Delhi and Mumbai.
Nearby towns of Madhapur include Gachibowli, Miyapur, Nanakramguda, Manikonda, Kondapur and Film Nagar. Madhapur is particularly known for some important landmarks like the State Gallery of Arts, Inorbit Mall, Mind Space Campus, Botanical gardens, Peddama Temple etc. to name a few.
Reasons to invest in Madhapur:
Most professionals employed in this IT hub of Madhapur prefer to stay in and around this locality for easy commute. This has increased the demand for rented accommodation, serviced apartments as well as property investments. The development of HITEC City has particularly affected price trends and Madhapur holds great potential for investment. Upcoming residential projects by reputed builders will bring in great profits with further price appreciation in the years to come.
Top Places in Madhapur
Connectivity with nearby Madhapur localities:
Being an IT hub by itself, Madhapur assures seamless connectivity to major parts of nearby localities and Hyderabad city.
- The area is serviced by the TSRCT and APSRTC state owned buses
- Train service is provided by MMTS with the nearest station, Hi Tech City Station being located only 1 km away
- Taxis and autos ply between the station and city
- Hyderabad Metro Rail is presently under construction and expected to further improve connectivity. Miyapur will be the nearest stop located 10 km away
- Inner and Outer Ring Roads connect Madhapur to Hyderabad and the new Hyderabad International Airport in Shamshabad
Employment hubs near Madhapur:
Various reputed multinational companies from all over the world have set up offices in Madhapur making Madhapur an employment hub itself. Some of the big names now present in Madhapur include –
- Tata Consultancy Servics
- Tech Mahindra
The presence of these business centres has also increased the demand for property in Madhapur.
Schools in Madhapur and other social amenities:
Madhapur as a suburb is also home to several reputed educational institutions. Some of these schools and colleges in Madhapur include –
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Venkateshwara Arts and Pharmacy College
- Manthan International School
- CGR International School
Residents of Madhapur are assured of good healthcare facilities. There are several reliable and reputed hospitals in Madhapur such as –
- Max Cure Hospitals
- Oakridge Hospitals
- First Health Diagnostics
Physical Infrastructure in Madhapur:
The Hyderabad Metro Railways is presently under construction and is expected to improve connectivity between all the suburban towns of Hyderabad and the city.
Famous Places in Madhapur
- Inorbit Mall CyberabadVittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District
- Prost Brew PubMasthan Nagar, CBI Colony, Madhapur, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District
- B-DubsCBI Colony, Madhapur, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District