Moti Nagar is one of the most popular residential suburbs of Hyderabad West.
Moti Nagar is the capital and the largest city of the southern Indian state of Telangana.
Moti Nagar enjoys close proximity to areas of Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Ameerpet, Begumpet, Madhapur, Sanath Nagar, Somajiguda, Sri Nagar Colony and Yousufguda.
Renowned builders like - Vasavi Group, Moghal Constructions, PNR Constructions, Saishakti Infrastructure, Sree SV Group, Janapriya Engineers Syndicate P Ltd, Star Homes Infratech and SV Groups have been investing in Moti Nagar for a good number of years now.
Reasons to invest in Moti Nagar:
Moti Nagar has grown up to emerge as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand make investing in Moti Nagar a lucrative attempt. Moti Nagar emerge as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Andhra Pradesh.
Projects like Kalpataru Residency, Star Homes Infratech Sandhya, Vasavi Group Brindavanam and Saishakti Infrastructure Bhaskara Signature situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in Moti Nagar.
Top Places in Moti Nagar
Connectivity with near Moti Nagar localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include – the Bharat Nagar, Borabanda and Sanat Nagar Railway Stations which are located at distances of 3.1, 2 and 3.5 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airports include – the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 36.9 kilometres from the locality
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- It is situated at a distance of 12 kilometres from Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Employment hubs near Moti Nagar :
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of –
- Gachibowli (12.6 kilometres away)
- Hitech City (7.4 kilometres away)
Schools in Moti Nagar and social amenities :
Moti Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- Mount Banjara High School
- Vijay Public School
- Vijay Gopal Talent School
- Don Bosco School
- Nagarjuna School
- Holy Cross High School
- Don Bosco Degree College
- SVP Junior College and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Moti Nagar.
Of the social amenities provided by Moti Nagar the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- BRK Hospital
- Leela Hospital
- Padma Priya Hospitals
- Sri Ayodhya Medical Hall
- Neo Apex Diagnostics And Research Laboratory
- Sunrich Hospital
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including –
- State Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
Some of the popular shopping arcades of the locality include –
- Moti Nagar Shopping Complex
- Inorbit Mall
- Manjeera Mall
Moti Nagar also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular theatres include –
Physical Infrastructure in Moti Nagar :
Famous Places in Moti Nagar
- Shreya HospitalKalyan Nagar, Moti Nagar, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District
- Bethel Prayer HouseNetaji Subhash Chandra Bose Nagar, Jubilee Hills, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District
- New Rose BakerySRT Nagar, Moti Nagar, West Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Medak District