Andheri is an in Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India, 400053.
Mumbai are the nearby cities to Andheri.
Andheri Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Andheri localities:
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Andheri is connected to a number of highways namely, Jogeshwari Link Road JVLR and NH8.
- The locality is linked to the Suburban Western Railway Network that extends from Churchgate to Vasai and Andheri West
- The airports nearby include - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (for International flight) and Santacruz Airport (for Domestic flights)
Employment hubs near Andheri:
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various employment hubs. These include –
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC)
- SEEPZ (Santacruz Electronic and Export Promotion Zone) which acts as the hub of renowned companies such as Bizz India Pvt. Ltd. and Global Link Solutions
- Andheri West houses the popular studios of Balaji Tele films, Sony Entertainment, Sahara TV and NDTV
Schools in Andheri and other social amenities:
Andheri provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- St. Xavier’s High School
- St Dominic Savio High School
- Holy Family School
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- Gandhi College Of Technology
- Shri Chinai College of Commerce & Economics and many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Andheri.
Of the social amenities provided by Andheri, the major health institution dominating the locality includes the very famous Seven Hills Hospital.
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as –
- Oberoi Mall
- Hub Mall
- R City Mall
- Infinity Mall
The hotels situated in the locality include –
- The Leela
- Le Royal
- ITC Maratha
- Courtyard by Marriott
Physical infrastructure in Andheri:
- Metro Railway line metro between Versova and Ghatkopar West is being built by the Government.
Famous Places in Andheri
- Mukta A2 CinemasParanjape Nagar, Andheri East, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District
- Barbeque Nation RestaurantVeer Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West, Andheri, Mumbai, Thane District
- The Hub MallNirlon Compound, Cama Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Goregaon, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Price Trends for Andheri
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near Andheri?
- Western Express Highway Metro Station
- Goregaon Railway Station
- Versova Metro Station
- D. N. Nagar Metro Station
Are there ATMs in Andheri?
What are the best hospitals in/around Andheri?
- Ashirwad Hospital
- Kulkarni Hospital
- Envision Eye Hospital
- Om Hospital
- Mallika Hospital
What are the best schools in/around Andheri?
- St. John's Universal School
- Little Flower High School
- Serra International Pre-school - Lokhandwala, Andheri West
- Saint Anthonys High School
- Scholars High School
What are the top restaurants in/around Andheri?
- Domino''s Pizza
- Pizza Hut
- The Calcutta Club
Is there a shopping mall in Andheri?
What are the top projects in Andheri?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Andheri?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Andheri?
How many properties are available for rent in Andheri?
How many properties are available for sale in Andheri?
Featured Collections in Andheri
Search Properties in Andheri
Hubtown has more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry and has completed over 13 million square feet of projects in Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat. Hubtown has projects in 7 Indian cities and is diversified into residential spaces, office spaces, IT parks, Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
Hubtown is led by Mr. Hemant Shah and Mr. Vyomesh Shah, both veterans in the real estate industry. The company has over 45 projects under development comprising over 50 million sq. ft.+ area, largely in Mumbai city. Hubtown has pioneered in various Social Infrastructure Development projects and projects with local governments. It is the first private developer to successfully build an IT park and install the first robotic public car park in Maharashtra. In addition, Hubtown has also completed the first successful private slum rehabilitation scheme in Maharashtra under which more than 10,000 homes has been delivered free of cost to slum dwellers.