One of the most extensively expanding economies of India, Sector 39 of Gurgaon in the state of Haryana is all set to rock the real estate market.
As the capital city of Delhi has extended beyond and taken the form of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India covering various other districts of the outskirts, Gurgaon came to be included under this NCR region. Gradually, Gurgaon’s different districts developed, including Sector 39 that is at present, one of the most developing areas of the area.
With various companies opening up and rapid development of infrastructure, many inhabitants of India are migrating to this area for a better future. This has automatically created the need of constructing residential spaces, and therefore, Sector 39 real estate property market is all set to rise in the near future.
Some of the major builders of Sector 39 include HUDA developers, Raheja Developers, the Satya Group and Experion Developers.
Reasons to invest in Sector 39:
With the probable prosperity of this area in the near future added to the present price trends of Sector 39, it has become an amazing hub to invest in the genre of real market property.
However, this is a slightly crime-prone area that is being taken care of by strengthening the security system of Sector 39.
Top Places in Sector 39
Connectivity with Sector 39 and other social amenities:
Sector 39 is nicely connected to:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and the city of New Delhi through excellent rail routes and road routes.
- Gurgaon Railway Station, Faridabad Railway Station, Basai Dhankot Railway Station, Garhi Railway Station and Bijwasan Railway Station.
- Main city of Gurgaon, which is just 1 km away along with National Highway No.8 connecting Delhi to Mumbai.
Schools and other social amenities:
Some of the premium schools of Sector 39 are the Sanskrit School, Sun City School, GD Goenka World Institute, Scottish High International, Royal Public School along with some esteemed educational institutes and colleges of Sector 39, namely, the Logokart Institute of Design, Starex Institute of Education, Guru Gram Business School, Ch. Pratap Memorial College of Education, etc. The main hospitals of Sector 39 Gurgaon are Paras Hospital, Medicity Hospital, Artemis Hospital, Medicity Hospital Blood Bank along with various pharmaceutical and diagnostic centers as well. Gurgaon is also said to be buzzing with life all the time and people here can also chill out to take a break in between hectic schedules by visiting the various parks and malls of Sector 39, such as the Big Bazar, Unitech Infospace, Cyber Park and many other attractions like the Arya Samaj Road.
Physical Infrastructure of Sector 39:
Sector 39 is slowly developing into a lively residential locality of Gurgaon due to:
- Advanced supermarkets growing here along with various multi-national companies and public sector as well as private sector banks including e-connect centers and ATMs.
- Smooth roadways and railway facilities in order to reach the nearer cities of Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, etc.
Famous Places in Sector 39
- Fresc CoJharsa, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- Organic ExpressJharsa, Jharsa Village, Sector 46, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Flying CakesUrban Estate, Sector 40, Central Gurgaon, Gurgaon