Adambakkam is an in Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India, 600088.
Madipakkam (2.88 Km), Velachery (2.91 Km), Alandur (3.0 Km), Nanganallur (3.29 Km), Guindy (4.3 Km) are the nearby areas to Adambakkam.
Chennai, Ramapuram, Meenampakkam are the nearby cities to Adambakkam.
Adambakkam Point of Interests
Famous Places in Adambakkam
- Sri Venkateshwara Super MarketMohanapuri, New Colony, Velachery, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
- Naturals Unisex Family Salon & SpaMosque Colony, Maduvinkarai, Adambakkam, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
- DAV SchoolBalaji Nagar 18th Street Extn-II, Vanuvampet, Madipakkam, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
Price Trends for Adambakkam
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a metro station in/near Adambakkam?
- St.Thomas Mount Railway Station
- Puzhuthivakkam Railway Station
- St.Thomas Mount Metro Station
- Adambakkam Railway Station
Are there ATMs in Adambakkam?
Are there religious places around Adambakkam?
What are the best hospitals in/around Adambakkam?
- Anjaka Hospital
- Dr Parthasarathy Memorial Hospital
- Corporation Health Centre Hospital Shastri Nagar
- Prime Care Nursing Home
- Mount Multispeciality Hospitals
What are the best schools in/around Adambakkam?
- Vyasa Vidyalaya Mat Hr Sec School
- Karpaga Vigneswara Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Thiruvalluvar Middle School
- DAV School And SDAV Higher Sceondary School
- BALASARAVANA VIDYALAYA MATRIC SCHOOL
What are the top restaurants in/around Adambakkam?
- The Bistro
- Sri Agarwal Sweets & Chats
- Chennai Sweets
- Krunchy Chick
Is there a shopping mall in Adambakkam?
What are the top projects in Adambakkam?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Adambakkam?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Adambakkam?
How many properties are available for rent in Adambakkam?
How many properties are available for sale in Adambakkam?
Featured Collections in Adambakkam
Search Properties in Adambakkam
With over 8 million sq. ft. of development in the pipeline and another 10 million sq. ft. planned to be developed over the next 3-5 years across the residential, commercial and hospitality space in Chennai, we are here for good and feel great to be here. KG will soon expand its presence with a spectrum of realty projects across Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
We at KG have always believed that the key to growth lies in harmonious relationships. Our special bond with Chennai has carried us through a successful journey of 37 years. And many more to come.