Adyar is an in Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India.
Besant Nagar (2.0 Km), Thiruvanmiyur (2.48 Km), Raja Annamalai Puram (2.98 Km), Tharamani (3.45 Km), Mandaveli (3.93 Km) are the nearby areas to Adyar.
Ramapuram, Chennai are the nearby cities to Adyar.
Adyar Point of Interests
Famous Places in Adyar
- S2 Theyagaraja CinemasThiruvanmiyur, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
- Ganapathy Ram Cinema HallBaktavatsalm Nagar, Adyar, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
- GRT JewellersKasturiba Nagar, Kasturibai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai south, Chennai, Chennai District
Price Trends for Adyar
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Adyar?
- CHENNAI CHILDEREN'S SPECIALITY CLINIC
- Citi Hospital
- Sairam Hospital
- Vijaya Hospital
- Corporation Pediatric and Obstetrics Hospital
Are there ATMs in Adyar?
Is there a metro station in/near Adyar?
- Kasturba Nagar Railway Station
- Indira Nagar Railway Station
- Tiruvanmiyur Railway Station
How many properties are available for sale in Adyar?
How many properties are available for rent in Adyar?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Adyar?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Adyar?
What are the top projects in Adyar?
Is there a shopping mall in Adyar?
What are the top restaurants in/around Adyar?
- Pizza Republic
- Sri Gokulam Cafe
- China XO - The Leela Palace
- Adyar Anjugaam Chettinad Restaurant
- Cha Republic
What are the best schools in/around Adyar?
- St Anne S English School
- Saint Louis School For The Deaf And The Blind
- Sri Sankara Senior Secondary School
- AM School
- Ellen Sharma Memorial Primary School
Featured Collections in Adyar
Search Properties in Adyar
With over 8 million sq. ft. of development in the pipeline and another 10 million sq. ft. planned to be developed over the next 3-5 years across the residential, commercial and hospitality space in Chennai, we are here for good and feel great to be here. KG will soon expand its presence with a spectrum of realty projects across Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
We at KG have always believed that the key to growth lies in harmonious relationships. Our special bond with Chennai has carried us through a successful journey of 37 years. And many more to come.