Badlapur is a small town located in the Thane district of Maharashtra and comprises of several smaller villages.
Badlapur is a suburban city in the Thane district of Maharashtra. Like most towns and neighbourhoods of Mumbai and its surroundings, Badlapur is also divided into Eastern and Western halves. Located on the periphery of the metropolitan region, the Central Railway track runs through the centre of the town dividing it into the East and West. Badlapur is made up of several smaller villages of Sonivali, Manjarli, Katrap and Belavali.
The town is a popular weekend getaway spot for residents of Mumbai and surrounding places because of the scenic beauty and peaceful surroundings that it has to offer. Badlapur is also known for some old temples like the Kondeshwar Temple, Gajanan Maharaj Temple and Moolgaon Khandoba Temple. There are also a few water parks and resorts close to the Barvi Dam and the Badlapur Fort. The town market is located in Badlapur West.
Reasons to invest in Badlapur West:
Real estate in Badlapur has witnessed an increasing demand with more and more people wanting to purchase flats in Badlapur. This opens up greater scope for property developers and also holds more potential for property buyers planning to invest long term in any property. Reputed builders in Badlapur presently developing residential projects or having recently completed them include Shiv Shakti Group, Arihant Group, Thanekar Group, Aarsh Group, Tharwani Group etc. Badlapur West offers peaceful surroundings and has a good location with its well-planned projects.
Top Places in Badlapur West
Connectivity with nearby Badlapur West localities:
Badlapur West is quite well-connected in terms of public transport both via the railways and roadways. The area is serviced by NT buses which enable residents and commuters to travel nearby areas like Vashi, Belapur and other parts of Navi Mumbai.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is located 57.7 km away from Badlpaur via the Eastern Highway
- Local trains ply round the clock between Badlapur and Mumbai.
Employment hubs near Badlapur West:
- SEEPZ (Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone) in Andheri East is located 50 km away
- Tech hubs in Navi Mumbai are located approximately 37 km away
- Bandra Kurla Complex is located 54 km away
Schools in Badlapur West and other social amenities:
There are several well-known schools in Badlapur West which include –
- St. Anthony's Convent Higher Secondary School
- Don Bosco English High School
- Blossom Convent School
In addition to schools, there also some colleges in Badlapur West like –
- BSM Engineering College
- Govt. Paramedical College
Reputed and reliable hospitals in Badlapur West are –
- Kimaya Hospital
- Dube Hospital
- Dhanvantari Hospital
Physical Infrastructure in Badlapur West:
The RDS authorities have proposed a monorail track to be built in Badlapur with the aim of reducing traffic congestion. This track will carry around 200 passengers per car at an elevated track height of 25 feet.
Famous Places in Badlapur West
- Yogeshwar Fine Dine & BanquetsKatrap, Badlapur West, Beyond Thane, Thane District
- Hotel DaddaKatrap, Badlapur West, Beyond Thane, Thane District
- Vaishali CinemaPatil Pada, Badlapur East, Navi Mumbai, Thane District
Price Trends for Badlapur West