Kamothe is one of the nodes of Navi Mumbai. It is one of the upcoming localities located in close proximity to Mumbai and it is well planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality is very well connected to all the parts of the City of Mumbai.
Kamothe is one of the upcoming neighborhoods and is located very close to the city of Mumbai and is one of the slum free areas located on the outskirts of the city. The area is divided into 48 sectors which have been planned systematically. Nearby Kamothe localities include Belapur, Kharghar, Taloja, Kalamboli, Panvel etc.
Being one of the developing parts of the city it is one of the premier areas as far as Kamothe real estate is concerned. This suburb offers a great connectivity to major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result of this there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Kamothe, being one of the noted suburbs of Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Akshar Silver Crest, Shapoorji Pallonji Sterling Tower, and Akshar Canabee etc. Builders in Kamothe includes famed developers like the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Akshar Group, Bhoomi Homes Group, who are working on some of the projects in Kamothe.
Why Invest in Kamothe?
Considering the price trends in Kamothe and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates and with a number of projects which are being developed. The area has got systematically planned localities. The area also offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are reasons for its rapid growth. There is no denying that Kamothe is certainly one of the best places to live in the outskirts of Mumbai. Considering all these factors Kamothe is an excellent place for investment.
Top Places in Mansarovar
- Sion- Panvel Highway, JNPT Road, Mumbai-Pune National Highway and Panvel Bypass Uran road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Belapur Bus stand and the Panvel Stand, lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway stations – Mansarovar and Khandeshwar. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Panvel and Neerul from which the railway services can also be availed. The Panvel railway station is approximately about 5 kms away from Kamothe.
- The International airport is about an hour away from the area. There is also an airport coming up at Navi Mumbai which lies at a very close vicinity.
Proximity to major Employment Hubs
- The BSEL Technology park, the Vishwaroop IT Park and the International Infotech Park Navi Mumbai are located at an approximate distance of about 16 kms from the area
- The Taloja Industrial Area is located at an approximate distance of 1- 1.5 kms from the area.
- The Intelnet IT Park is approximately 21 kms away from the area.
Other social infrastructure and schools in Kamothe
Kamothe offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kamothe include the Shankarrao Chavan Vidyalaya, Indian Institute of Aerospace and Engineering, and M.N.R. School of Excellence etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kamothe include the Dr. Patil’s Life Care Hospital, Om Sai Hospital, and Apollo Nursing Home etc. The Shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kamothe such as the Fountain Square Mall, Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, and Raghuleela Mall Vashi etc.
Famous Places in Mansarovar
- B&J Superspeciality Hospital and Research CentreNew Panvel, Kamothe, Sion Panvel Highway-Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai, Thane District
- Jeevan Jyot HospitalSector 21, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Thane District
- M.G.M. HospitalSector 18, Khanda Colony, Kamothe, Sion Panvel Highway-Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai, Thane District