Sector 37, located in Gurgaon is one of the most coveted and posh locality. Sector 37 is one of the dream destinations of home buyers to invest in, because of its proximity to Delhi compared to the other localities in Gurgaon.
Investment in Sector 37 Real Estates is catching the eyes of the home buyers. The highlight of this locality is its strong connectivity to Delhi and other parts of Gurgaon. The two roads that connect Delhi to Sector 37 are National Highway (NH-8) and the Mehrauli Road. The Residents of Sector 37 will have a third option i.e. the Dwarka Expressway which is under construction. There is also an upcoming Metro Station connecting Dwarka to Manesar will be 1 km away from Sector 37. The locality is in close proximity of the commercial areas like DLF and the 300 acres of SEZ zone. Demands of apartments in Sector 37 have escalated in recent times because the locality offers a strong social infrastructure along it is affordable prices compared to other parts of Gurgaon. The Buildings in Sector 37 are high rise and new constructions. Almost all the flats in Sector 37 enjoy a lot of natural light and a view overlooking the beautiful greenery of the city. There are only few options of Individual House in Sector 37 available.
The renowned builder in Sector 37 includes Ramprastha, BPTP, NBCC, and ILD who are leaders in building budget homes in the construction business. They are launching 5 new projects which will change the face of the locality. The upcoming projects in Sector 37 will offer luxurious living with the beautiful view of the greenery of the locality and all basic and advanced facilities at a budget that fits the pocket of a common man.
Nearby localities of Sector 37 are Sector 9, Sector 10A, Sector 84, Sector 88A, Sector 88, Sector 99, Sector 102 and Sector 104.
Reasons to invest in Sector 37
Considering the price trends in Sector 37 and the rising demand, investment in this locality will be an accomplishment. The highways, so close to the locality might increase the crime rate in Sector 37. However, this security is just a mere possibility. Looking at the future prospects and the price appreciation of Real Estate in Sector 37, it is definitely a good decision to invest in this locality which has the potential to become one of the most sought after locality in Gurgaon.
Top Places in Sector 37
Connectivity with nearby Sector 37 localities
- The Gurgaon railway station is 7kms away and the Basai Dhankot Railway Station is 5kms away.
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is about 30kms.
- The major bus stations of the locality include Junction Bus Stop, Rama Hospital Bus Stop and ESI Hospital Bus Stop.
- The National Highway (NH-8) is 6kms away from Sector 37
- Huda city is 12kms away from Sector 7
Employment hubs near Sector 37
- The DLF, Infocity and the upcoming SEZ zone which are the major commercial hubs of Gurgaon is very close to Sector 37.
- Other commercial hubs of Gurgaon and Delhi are also easily accessible by the residents via the National Highway 8.
Schools in Sector 37 and other social amenities
Sector 37 provides a very well developed social infrastructure. The good schools in Sector 37 include Colonels Public School and Alpine Convent School. The leading hospitals in Sector 37 include Partiksha Hospital and Kamla Hospital. The Popular malls in Sector 37 include Central and Raheja Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Sector 37
The type of residential properties available in Sector 37 is apartments, individual houses and plots. The opening of the Dwarka Expressway and proposed metro expansion between Dwarka to Manesar are the major upcoming projects in Sector 37. There is a high scope of the property prices to escalate with the major infrastructural developments.
Famous Places in Sector 37
- DLF City Centre MallSector 37B, Sector 37D, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- State Bank Of INDIAIOC Colony, Sector 10A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- Meenakshi Group Of SchoolsUdyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase VI, Sector 10A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Price Trends for Sector 37