Asangaon is located at a distance of 40 kilometres from Thane and 53 kilometres from Jalna. It initially emerged as a small village but, later with developments creeping in Asangaon, it transformed into a coveted residential neighbourhood of Maharashtra and now houses a number of big ticket projects. Impetus for those projects is provided by renowned builders such as Mayfair Housing, Group, Buildcon, Shree Krupa Developers and Tachyon Realty.
Reasons to invest in Asangaon
The huge surge of property pricing in Asangaon is suggestive of the fact that the locality is sure to prove to be a good investment in the future. Asangaon has emerged to be an affordable living place in comparison to the rest of Mumbai. Since Asangaon provides good connectivity and affordable living spaces, residents are readily lured into Asangaon. Thus investing in Asangaon will prove to be both beneficial and lucrative.
Big ticket projects like Damji Hari Infrastructure Pentagon Enclave, Tachyon Realty Exigo Luxuria, Well Wisher Realty Marketing Saptarshi Paradise and Charms Meadows are here to make Asangaon a preferred residential neighbourhood and act to trigger surge in property pricing in the future.
Top Places in Asangaon
Connectivity with nearby Asangaon localities:
The locality is well linked to various developed areas of Maharashtra and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality lies along the Mumbai Nashik Highway and the Mumbai–Kasara–Igatpuri–Nashik railway line
- Asangaon Railway Station is a railway station on the Central line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway network
- The nearest airport is the Mumbai Airport which is located at a distance of 74 kilometres.
- The nearest railway station to Mulund East is the Central Railway Station and is located at a distance of 30.1 kilometres.
- Thane Railway Station is a 1 hour drive from Asangaon
Schools in Asangaon and other social amenities:
Asangaon provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- New Standard English Medium School
- Jindal Vidya Mandir School
- Archana Trust English Medium School & Junior College
- P S Deshmukh Memorial Academy
- Shakuntala Vidyalaya and many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Asangaon.
Of the social amenities provided by Asangaon, the major health institutions dominating the locality includes –
- Mukta Jeevan Hospital & Rehabilitation Centre
- Shree Mahaganpati Hospital
- Shraddha Hospital and Lithotripsy
- Pranayu Multispeciality Hospital
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs such as –
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- HDFC Bank Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Pvt. Ltd.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as –
- K Star Mall
- Crystal Point Mall
- Prime Mall
- G7 Mall
- Parle Square Mall
- HI Life Mall
Physical infrastructure in Asangaon:
- A 67 kilometre line which will be longest bi-directional rail line in CR's Mumbai division is being set up that will run suburban trains to Asangaon, Titwala, Kasara etc
Famous Places in Asangaon
- FoodwayAsangaon, Beyond Thane, Thane District
- Rathi Osho Dhara , Asangoan EastAsangaon, Beyond Thane, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Acharya Tai HospitalNirmal Nagar, Asangaon, Beyond Thane, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Price Trends for Asangaon